Long Island Rabbit Adoption Event

Long Island Rabbit Adoption Event

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Long Island Rabbit Adoption Event. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Today begins the Long Island Rabbit Rescue Group's adoption event at various locations throughout Long Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Pot Pie

New York, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Rabbits make good stew or pot pie.
not me

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I'll take a dozen... I need a new coat.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 15, 2011
mmm...anything tastes good in garlic and olive oil
Rabbit Stew

New York, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2011
I will take a bakers Doz, you swing them upside down a few times and snap their necks to kill them. Daddy needs a new rabbits foot anyway!

Rabbit stew sound good with my hnag over right now.
BunnysRBeautiful

Massapequa, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Rabbit Stew wrote:
I will take a bakers Doz, you swing them upside down a few times and snap their necks to kill them. Daddy needs a new rabbits foot anyway!
Rabbit stew sound good with my hnag over right now.
You are cruel and not the least bit funny. Only a heartless ass would write such a thing. If you knew anything you would know that rabbits are not only beautiful gentle creatures but they are smart, funny, affectionate and make wonderful pets! But what you deem humorous does speak volumes about your true character and soul AND HONEY IT'S ALL BAD!

If I ever saw anyone being cruel to a rabbit they would be walking real funny what with my foot up their keister!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Bruser 8,297
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 28 Bruser 2,638
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
News Trendy puggles lose their appeal all too soon - (Oct '07) Jun 15 pugglelover 121
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Cancers around Cerro Wire (Feb '08) May '16 Cheryl Slippy 12
News Nanny drowns saving Syosset child in pool (Jul '08) Apr '16 New--Old2 13

Syosset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syosset Mortgages