Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder

Aug 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

A man was found unconscious with his ex-wife's dead body in the back ofA his truckA near Oak BeachA following a Lindenhurst house fire early Sunday morning, Suffolk County police said.A Lindenhurst Fire Department firefighters responded to the house fire on North Erie Avenue and found evidence of a struggle in the bedroom at 4:15 a.m., police said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Swindlehurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

Any one dead in Swindlehurst is a good death, we are all safer with someone who lives Lindenhurst dead.

This was a hill-billy ghetto trailer park trash with out wheel murder.
jen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

And what town are you from?..Lindenhurst is a well respected area with people that pay high taxes and one of the best school districts on the island...This can happen anywhere, maybe next door to you
bob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

Bellmore is more like queens dude
Susane

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

I agree anyone dead from Lindenhurst is a good death. Swindlehurst is a Shanty Town, loaded with drugs and crime.

Most residents are scammer, illegal collecting welfare, workers comp fraud, and the cars parked all over the street the wrong way, kids walking all hours of the night on a school nightt

Trailer Park Trash = Lindehurst
FUandU

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

bellmore - what a lovely town loaded with pedo's -
freak - sound uneducated - prob still sleeps with mommy.
and chicago, Ill. surprised you can even type - hillbilly - prob slept with dad
problems better left for therapy than here
anyone who types the dribble above is purely looking for response - I will not be checking back -
tightshoes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Well Chicago I wonder why its called Crime Inc. Bellmore well Bellmore our white trash kids walking the streets all night won the Baseball State Championship. What have your kids done lately?
bob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Hey chicago, We live in paradise compared to were you live. Look at the statistics of crime in chicago and like at te statistics of crime in lindenhurst. Are schools are far better than yours and better sports and we also have alot more property than you and idiot from bellmore's houses together. What drugs? 5%..(everywhere) The white trash is moving out, probobly to chicago. Check out LI Babylon (Lindenhurst) Historic for parks and recreation...Gorgious...all redone. Homes being renovated. There is one problem........Low income housing down by Monroe street..I guess Those are the people who fit into your catagory. My wife and I make over 150, 000 a year, live in the incorporated village of Lindenhurst ...we are not trash...Stay with opra in chicago where you belong. You know what I Mean. Oh and your Pizza sucks
DOG

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

what is wrong with you people?....angry, bitter,...I feel sorry for you and your families
FIREFIGHTER

Morris Plains, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

DOESN'T MATTER WERE YOU ARE FROM WE ALL HAVE WACK JOBS WERE WE LIVE . LET'S REMEMBER THE FIREFIGHTERS WHO RISK THERE LIVES RUNNING INTO A FIRE . WE ARE VOLUNTEERS RISKING OUR LIVES FOR WACK JOBS
bob from Lindenhurst

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

You got it...firefighter....I just served in Iraq as a doc for these quacks ...Oh and Chicago....I think you were referring to Lindenhurst, IL (bad place)
Nick Bianco

Warwick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Lindenhurst is not ghetto. We have the best school districts and were known for our sports. Just look at our Varsity baseball team, we went to states and won.
Jackie Connelly-Fornuff

Uniondale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Lindenhurst, NY is the best town to live in. Something like this can happen anywhere and at anytime. It's called domestic violence.
Swindlehurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

- Lol - Swindlehuts is a white trash trailer park with-out wheels.

Nothing but trash in Lindenhurst and more trash like this loser on every block..
Suinsane

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Susane wrote:
I agree anyone dead from Lindenhurst is a good death. Swindlehurst is a Shanty Town, loaded with drugs and crime.
Most residents are scammer, illegal collecting welfare, workers comp fraud, and the cars parked all over the street the wrong way, kids walking all hours of the night on a school nightt
Trailer Park Trash = Lindehurst
Wow, you are an idiot. Lindenhurst is certainly not like you describe AT ALL. It is well respected and a lot like Babylon. Respectable people with very nice homes and a good town with nice stores. Very homey.

This man killing his wife might have been an accident when things went too far during an argument and he panicked and didn't mean to kill her. You never know the story but either way, of course it was wrong but anybody could be living in a town with a killer or sex offender or criminal. There are many ill people in the world but Lindenhurst is certainly not as horrible and you painted it to be with your words. It's not spectacular but it's certainly a nice town and with good people. There may be parts that are bad but every town has an area that is worse off. Delware St. is certainly not that area. The homes are huge and the streets are usually clear and front lawns are beautiful.
Lindenhurst Bull Dog

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Well, how's that Sewer Treatment Plant in your backyard Swindlehurst residents?

Any town with a Sewer Treatment Plant; is one small one notch above a trailer park.

Lindenhurst is a skummy-shanty town.

PS I lived there for years as a kid: Lindy Pride my @ss
Lindy Bull Dog

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Swindlehurst: the most depressing area on Long Island. Who would not want to kill themselves if you lived in a GHetto live Lindenhurst. Shanty Ghetto trailer park with out wheels.

Illegal appartments all over, Sewer Treatment plant, smells like low tide 24 hours a day even when the tide is high.

Poor schools, Mastic and Shirley schools have better grades and Better % that go to college!
Swindlehurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Yes the did build that Sewer Treatment plant in the right place. Lindenhurst is so trashy and shanty I agree 100% residents are untrustworthy , sneeky and I always enjoyed watching garbage cans in the street blowing over for days. Boats parks all over streets and front lawns.

People changing OIL, Motors, Transmissions in the street every block, kids roaming the street all hours of the night, cars getting broken in to, high crime rate, lots of sex offenders, and bad schools.

PS very high rate of welfare, people collecting disability and workers compensation?
Seaford Man

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Lindenhurst Bull Dog wrote:
Well, how's that Sewer Treatment Plant in your backyard Swindlehurst residents?
Any town with a Sewer Treatment Plant; is one small one notch above a trailer park.
Lindenhurst is a skummy-shanty town.
PS I lived there for years as a kid: Lindy Pride my @ss
You live in seaford by a sewer plant!!!
Getting Closer!!!
Swindllehurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

No Sewer plant where I live Smithtown North. Sorry Jack know nothing. Enjoy the smell of crappp ont he south shore, I just flushed my duce you should smell it soon in Lindenhurst
Smell your own Duce

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Swindllehurst wrote:
No Sewer plant where I live Smithtown North. Sorry Jack know nothing. Enjoy the smell of crappp ont he south shore, I just flushed my duce you should smell it soon in Lindenhurst
Being a dumbass, I guess the you don't know the fact that YOU DON"T HAVE A SERER SYSTEM!!
Your so called duce will be about 8 feet from your front door and you will picnic on top of it!!
MERRY DUCING AS*HOLE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Syosset Discussions

Search the Syosset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy O Liar 6,345
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 7,856
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) 4 hr Rob 63
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 20 hr Lisalava224 63
Hit-and-run victim dies - (Nov '07) 20 hr Huntington 15
Obituary: Kevin J. Stone 22 hr Db levittown 1
•••
•••

Syosset News Video

•••
•••

Syosset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••