Video of Garden City cop threatening ...

Video of Garden City cop threatening to ticket man for washing car in driveway goes viral

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 20, 2013, titled Video of Garden City cop threatening to ticket man for washing car in driveway goes viral. In it, Newsday reports that:

A mobile phone video of a Garden City police officer threatening to ticket a man for washing his car in the driveway of his friend's home last month has gotten more than a half million views on YouTube.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Calivia

Centereach, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Are we serious people? This cop was asked by a superior officer to come with the ordinance? And he just happened to be driving by? Who on Hawthorne has nothing better to do than look out thier window and complain? Is it because its not a beamer or mercedes? Didnt look like these guys were making a mess or a disturbance. I get my car detailed by a company in my driveway as do my neighbors. Im sure there are constituants that line the pockets of the politicians and nice donations to the PBA that do violate and the big boss wouldnt dare send a police officer there for an ordinance violation. He would look the other way. Should be the same for all! Oye vey garden city! Keep on filming.
Punch Cops in the Head

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Another Reason!!

Punch Cops in the Head®:©2014 by Punch Cops in the Head, LLC, an Internet-Based Humor Concern

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,483
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) 3 hr Milton Bowe 12
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) 12 hr kjx2007 19
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) 16 hr chi town 25
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Sep 1 JDL 18
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Aug 30 Bruser 8,020
News Ten years later, brothers to testify in mother'... (Mar '07) Aug 28 eric 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syosset Mortgages