Copiague Pizza Shop Accused of Labor Violations

Aug 27, 2009 Read more: Long Island Press 14

Written by Timothy Bolger on Aug 26th, 2009 and filed under Long Island News , News .

Read more
bob

Carmel, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2009
they truly are dirtbags!!
Celle

Stratford, CT

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Thier son drives a $100,000.00 car but they dont want to pay the people that break thier backs for them, thats rotten, like thier food.
Copiague since birth

AOL

#3 Sep 10, 2009
they are always rude and food is good but way overpriced!
bob

Carmel, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2009
Copiague since birth wrote:
they are always rude and food is good but way overpriced!
overpriced?? someone has to pay for the renovations.
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 18, 2009
I currently work for these people. Theyre millionaires and they hire illegal immigrants and pay them 3.50$/hour, 50 hours a week, no overtime. Theyre not good people, theyre really horrible.
bob

Carmel, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2009
i never liked the owners and their kids. they are stuck up and pieces of garbage. will never eat there again. they need to be reported again!!!
bob

Carmel, NY

#7 Sep 26, 2009
all you mama fans go to Alberts!!!
anonymous

Garden City, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2009
please...ever since they redid the place it hasnt been the same. the only thing they are good for is pasta night. And even then you have to sit and wait for up to 2 hours. we once went there for dinner on a monday night and there was three of us. When we went to get called, my mom had a very inmportant phone call to take car of, that just happened to call through at that time. She stepped outside to take the call. The man said we couldnt be seated until she came in, which aggravated me because we were going to loose our seats and have to wait longer.He physical saw my mom tell me she would be right in. I kindly explained back to him that she was making a call and he snapped at me saying I heard your mom talking about going next door to shop at IGA. I mean i guess it was no big deal but he was the most nasty thing ever. After all that wait, I found the service horrible... HORRIBLE!!! One illegals that works there is named jose, he is a sweet heart and I know him because I work next door, when we were talking at the table, the waitor came up and told him to move out of his damn way and go do something. Jose just kind of looked at me and laughed but you can tell he was embarassed. I later on asked jose about why he was talking to hime like that, and he said that he always does and that it was no big deal. I was so turned off by the place. I refuse to eat at mamas anymore. The prices are rediculouos, service is a rare good experience, and the owners seem cocky and nasty. I am highly unpleased
Punch Me in the Face

White Plains, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2009
looks like mama's is on the outs.
grace u bitchh

Lavallette, NJ

#10 Oct 7, 2009
mamas is over priced..... they are rude.... the owners and the fat sons make me sick. ill never go there again.....
Wate

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2009
Honestly I didn't like the food.
michael paul manhattan

New York, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2009
no surprise. racist and classist management hurts a lot of people.
X Employee

West Babylon, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2009
These are the most greedy people anyone could ever meet, they bad mouth thier custumer behind thier backs, and rip off the bus and wait staff, I hope not only the labor dept but the IRS investigates them for ALL the years they were in business. ITs about time they got what they deserve, I guess they thought they were untouchable, nothing but a bunch of low lives. Lets pray they close down and Copiague gets some honest business owners in there, the people of Copiague have had enough of these slim balls.
local resident

East Islip, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2013
bad people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News supervisor - (Nov '07) 3 min JusticeForAll 11
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 8,006
News More than 1,000 pack Westbury school to oppose ... Sat blacksky410 2
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Fri Now worried 834
News Not guilty plea for teen charged in college hit... (Mar '07) Fri 2015yeaaaa 110
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Fri Jess F 21
News Hempstead botched robbery suspect arrested - (Sep '07) Apr 16 King 36
More from around the web

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]