Thomas Hoey Jr. wants to get out on bail to save Long Island Banana Co.

Feb 7, 2014 Read more: Newsday 8

Tom Hoey, left, and Tom Hoey Jr. in front of Long Island Banana Co., their Lynbrook company.

Read more
ABraham

Plainview, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2014
What's wrong with House arrest?
Maritime

Hicksville, NY

#2 Apr 12, 2014
This guy is a dirtbag along with his entire family. He should rot in jail
Rory

Hicksville, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2014
The sister Yalanda is worse than him. She is a thief and an uneducated moron.
ABraham

Plainview, NY

#4 May 12, 2014
If I wanted to give mouth to mouth to a friend nobody could stop me, Nicole is an Ass. Nobody had a gun to her head. They are acting like Kim Calo wasn't street wise,
AjJab

New York, NY

#5 May 21, 2014
Maritime wrote:
This guy is a dirtbag along with his entire family. He should rot in jail
I'm close friends with the Hoeys and your in no position to judge anytbing going on so shut your mouth
Moore

Great Neck, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2014
Hoey and Nicole both belong in jail. They let a mother of two young boys die.
wise man

Flushing, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2014
Tom is a businessman, true. But he has a heart of gold. I know this for a fact as I have been as close to him as family, though more of an objective third party for many years. I am educated with a masters plus in psychology and can tell you he is basically a good person and whatever happened could not possibly have been intentional though I was not there...As a former addict, I would say we all have responsibility for what we put in our bodies and I think kim (god bless her, and I am sorry to the family) was a grown woman with her own destiny. As I was not there I do not know if, why or what occurred with 911...but I would certainly have dialed 911 and done anything possible to help Kim.
As for Nicole covering up and Tom being incarcerated, I am not in a position to say what is right or wrong as I have no real information or knowledge of exactly what occurred in that hotel room. A good educated guess would be that there was a lot of fear and fogginess and all of them may have addiction issues. I cannot help but wonder about charging a man or woman with a serious crime when any consenting adult dies while using drugs. If I died when I was using I would not want others charged as I put the drugs in my body...even if they did get scared and fumble about costing me my life!!! I am an adult and when it is my time, I will pass, regardless. I think it is a sad justice system that punishes the addicts over and over and fills our prisons (the US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world) with misunderstood, addicted, under-educated, and socially economic cripples devoid of opportunity to elevate themselves, actually keeping these very people circulating evermore in that very same system. The three of them were consenting adults acting out on their own fantasies and/or addictive personalities. No one intended someone to get hurt..isn't that what really matters????
Justice served

Massapequa, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2014
This A hole finally got what he deserved "wise man" can shove it up his ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 18 hr Bruser 8,006
News More than 1,000 pack Westbury school to oppose ... 23 hr blacksky410 2
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Fri Now worried 834
News Not guilty plea for teen charged in college hit... (Mar '07) Fri 2015yeaaaa 110
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Fri Jess F 21
News Hempstead botched robbery suspect arrested - (Sep '07) Apr 16 King 36
News Frederick Ippolito, Oyster Bay planning commiss... Apr 16 Anon 1
More from around the web

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]