Fire Guts Massapequa Home

Fire Guts Massapequa Home

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Fire Guts Massapequa Home. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A fire broke out in a Garfield Place home Sunday and rendered it unlivable. The Massapequa Fire Department responded at 7:30 p.m. for a kitchen fire in a High Ranch home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Wally

Farmingdale, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Goodness, Gracious, Great BALLS OF FIRE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Defends Calling Latino Gang Members - Ani... 12 hr C Kersey 2
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 21 bruser 2,859
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 21 save your souls 8,792
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx (Jun '15) May 20 Carol 2
News Huntington sets rules for May 17 Villadom mall ... May 17 me too 1
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) May 14 Barry 42
Town Of Hempstead Considers Ban On Backyard Mar... May 13 homeowner 1

Syosset Jobs

Personal Finance

Syosset Mortgages