Just Me

Henagar, AL

#1 Jun 23, 2010
I was wondering if anyone had done any research into the pay of employees in the Town of Sylvania heard that one certain employee seems to make a ton of money compared to the others. From what I hear he seems to be making about 2 times what all other Clerks in the County make. Sounds kinda fishy to me.. I think if i was on the town council id be doing some research or even better if I lived in the Town I WOULD GO ASK TO SEE THE PAYROLL register bc they cant turn you down on this. Seems mini me likes this guy and pays him a ton if I worked on the street dept or something id be mad that someone in the office is making a ton more money than me and sits in the AC all day doing nothing and never even works but like 3 days a week at the most.
worried

Henagar, AL

#2 Jun 23, 2010
This is very alarming to me I had heard this. That this employee seems to be making like 40 plus grand a year. That really concerns me in a town this small no one needs to be making that kind of cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Gregory (Oct '11) Apr 14 Fucksection1 2
News Jackson woman, daughter missing for two weeks (Jul '07) Feb '18 would like to know 19
News Moore seeks to steer Alabama Senate race to soc... Dec '17 Red Crosse 6
Roy Moore, Bible Thumping Sex Offender accused... Nov '17 Concerned citizen... 2
He is out on the prowl Nov '17 Concerned citizen... 1
Sorry (Oct '17) Oct '17 Petty 1
not only is Henagar heartless but are they raci... (Apr '10) Jul '17 Beckyboop 7

Sylvania Jobs

Personal Finance

Sylvania Mortgages