Just Me

Henagar, AL

#1 Jun 23, 2010
I was wondering if anyone had done any research into the pay of employees in the Town of Sylvania heard that one certain employee seems to make a ton of money compared to the others. From what I hear he seems to be making about 2 times what all other Clerks in the County make. Sounds kinda fishy to me.. I think if i was on the town council id be doing some research or even better if I lived in the Town I WOULD GO ASK TO SEE THE PAYROLL register bc they cant turn you down on this. Seems mini me likes this guy and pays him a ton if I worked on the street dept or something id be mad that someone in the office is making a ton more money than me and sits in the AC all day doing nothing and never even works but like 3 days a week at the most.
worried

Henagar, AL

#2 Jun 23, 2010
This is very alarming to me I had heard this. That this employee seems to be making like 40 plus grand a year. That really concerns me in a town this small no one needs to be making that kind of cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
Hollywood chooses Allen over Duke (Oct '08) Nov 23 Stiles 21
Rape report leads to child sex abuse charges fo... Nov '14 ifUonlyNew 1
Robberies in the Henagar and High Point area. ... Nov '14 probnot 2
Jackson County jury hears testimony in Braxton ... (Oct '09) Nov '14 Family 13
Jonathan ott Oct '14 Scrolling 1
Plainview Basketball Player Hazing Incident? Oct '14 Why In The World 1
Sylvania Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sylvania News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sylvania

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons