2 die in Sylvania accident

2 die in Sylvania accident

There are 5 comments on the Times-Journal story from Apr 4, 2006, titled 2 die in Sylvania accident. In it, Times-Journal reports that:

Two people were killed Friday night in a traffic accident at the intersection of County Roads 685 and 87 in Sylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Journal.

susan

Shreveport, LA

#1 Apr 4, 2006
does anyone know if a person named eric benefield was involved in this accident i also heard that he was charged with dui is this true?
chris holloway

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2006
susan wrote:
does anyone know if a person named eric benefield was involved in this accident i also heard that he was charged with dui is this true?
yes he was. he wad driving a 2005 ford f150 pickup and was charged for dui. i think they are giong to charge him with murder. he was my neighbor
annonymous

Mesa, AZ

#3 Nov 23, 2006
Chris - or anyone - does anyone know what happened regarding the charges in this case or what happened to Eric?

“Alabama born, US NAVY.”

Since: Dec 06

Henagar Alabama

#4 Dec 9, 2006
it is so horrible that people keep dieing in sylvania. :( i am from henagar, and i graduated in sylvania... so far, 4 of my best friends had died in car accidents... :(
nameless fort payne

Guntersville, AL

#5 Feb 1, 2007
susan wrote:
susan---are you the same susan who was married to patrick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Beaty Wed Ha ha 2
Does anyone know Joyce BARTROM or Robert Parks? Feb 13 mlorida130 1
fire lanes (May '16) Feb 9 ThomasA 2
Norman&Vicky Wells Jan '17 ride em sally 2
News Sheriff: Alabama burglary suspect was naked whe... Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 14
Jonathan ott (Oct '14) Oct '16 CNA2015 2
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... Sep '16 Ben 2

Sylvania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sylvania Mortgages