Arrested Sylvania Councilman Refutes Report

Sep 9, 2010 Read more: WHNT News 19 9
The Sylvania Town Council member arrested Monday at Ider's Mule Day Festival says he never made physical contact with any officers. Read more
its me

Fyffe, AL

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Wonder if Ole Lowell remembers the punch fest up at Montgomery that involved him? I cannot see doing this event with cheerleaders and do believe this mans granddaughter may have been told she was REQUIRED to wear it in the parade. Maybe there will be a good reputable witness that will come forward and tell what exactly happened. Surely there were quite a few who witnessed it. Lowell will never get another vote from me.
Kent

Marietta, GA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Lowell Barron is a low life imo.
Kent

Marietta, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2010
pos imo. Exploiting kids for politaical gain. Can't get any worse than that.
Bama

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 9, 2010
me either.
Christine

Scottsboro, AL

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Only in ALABAMA. Grow up or step down from any official position. That is embarrassing to Sylvania and the entire state of Alabama. Have you heard of Free Speach, Mr. Goolesby?
its me

Fyffe, AL

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Christine wrote:
Only in ALABAMA. Grow up or step down from any official position. That is embarrassing to Sylvania and the entire state of Alabama. Have you heard of Free Speach, Mr. Goolesby?
Seems Mr. Goolseby does know what freedom of speech is...that is in fact what he was doing...what Lowell Barron was doing should be illegal. Donating money to a school and then having the cheerleaders wear shirts for his campaign.
Its an obamanation

Athens, AL

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Christine wrote:
Only in Alabama? You don't get out much to you?
Its an obamanation

Athens, AL

#8 Sep 9, 2010
-to replace with do
jmason

Pell City, AL

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Let's see sratght out Mr. Barron did you or did you not pay these cheerleaders. And to the priciples of these schools were these girls required to wear the shirts or not be able to participate. Can any of you answer a question yes or no
It's been my experience if you evade a question with a yes or no the answer is always one that you are on the wrong side of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chad crowe Mar 16 anonymous 2
Guy named Jimbo Callaway (Aug '13) Mar 7 Someone_Who_Knows 2
News Hollywood chooses Allen over Duke (Oct '08) Nov '14 Stiles 21
News Rape report leads to child sex abuse charges fo... Nov '14 ifUonlyNew 1
Robberies in the Henagar and High Point area. ... Nov '14 probnot 2
News Jackson County jury hears testimony in Braxton ... (Oct '09) Nov '14 Family 13
Jonathan ott Oct '14 Scrolling 1
More from around the web

Sylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]