|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

with held wrote:
<quoted text>The real rift raft is Wendy and side kick Amy who try to run the Town by themselves without any knowledge or consideration for anyone. I have been told that Wendy pitched a baby fit during the last meeting and tried to
keep the Democratic process from taking place. She has been reported to The Ethics Commission for her inability to conduct a Council Meeting.
She is a big ole spoiled baby with little
or no sense who tries to dictate her wishes and pitches a fit when the Council will not go along with her.
Boy did Rickey,Lila,Ronnie and others
make a big mistake when they put
Mike,Amy and Wendy in the Council.
It has been one idiotic joke after another. Mike has quit coming to the
meetings but still comes by to get his check and buys gas on the citys credit card
Mike sounds like a real con man to me. Is this his idea of helping Ider?
Redman

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Your nothing and do not ask LORD to help you...sick old...
name with held wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, let's hope not!
Redman

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

with held wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike sounds like a real con man to me. Is this his idea of helping Ider?
Why any one saying that...you need to go you kow were???
concerned

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

The stupidity lies with you. You do not know the difference in someone sincerely trying to improve the lives of citizens and some who merely want to get what they can through lying, cheating and gossip. Respect is due Wendy and Amy who were taught all of their lives to treat people with respect and humility. If you want to really trash the town of Ider, vote for BBQ man and his croonies.
Ider would definately be doomed to be a hole in the ground.
with held wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be grateful because it off sets your stupidy!
concerned

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Since Crabtree and Mickey took it upon themselves to exercise their power as councilmen, Ider has become a place for hate and jealousy to fester. Once a good honest God fearing town, Ider has turned into a den of decit, name calling, see how much you can rip off your brother and neighbor town. We need a town government who truly cares about its citizens. Before you go around bashing Amy and Wendy, step up and help improve our town instead of sitting back picking your nose.
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidity lies with you. You do not know the difference in someone sincerely trying to improve the lives of citizens and some who merely want to get what they can through lying, cheating and gossip. Respect is due Wendy and Amy who were taught all of their lives to treat people with respect and humility. If you want to really trash the town of Ider, vote for BBQ man and his croonies.
It appears that Wendy and Amy have been taught very little,if anything,when it comes to their actions. I was told by a cop who attended the last council meeting that they both(Wendy and Am
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidity lies with you. You do not know the difference in someone sincerely trying to improve the lives of citizens and some who merely want to get what they can through lying, cheating and gossip. Respect is due Wendy and Amy who were taught all of their lives to treat people with respect and humility. If you want to really trash the town of Ider, vote for BBQ man and his croonies.
The town of Ider has already been trashed when Rickey made his last appointments. Just look at how stupid and unethical all three of them are ac
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Ider has already been trashed when Rickey made his last appointments to the council. Just look at how stupid and unethical all three of them have become. What a joke!
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

with held wrote:
<quoted text>The town of Ider has already been trashed when Rickey made his last appointments. Just look at how stupid and unethical all three of them are ac
Have you heard the biggest joke to come out of Ider?
Wendy has qualified for Mayor!!
No skills just stupidy.
Surely the voters of Ider has seen she does not have the maturity for this adult job? If they are wanting someone to pitch fits and run out of meetings then I guess she is the one.
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Ole Pat and Tim are running for council now that have their crazy checks going on. Wonder why they don't get Lamar to run with them? That would make a complete team of pure idiots.
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

with held wrote:
<quoted text>You should be grateful because it off sets your stupidy!
Ole Pat and Tim are running for council since they started drawing their crazy checks. Heard they are trying to get Lama
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
I understand that Mickey Mouse and the intellectual Mr. Crabtree are acting up again. Not only are they so smart, but know how to cheat,lie and con the public with their antics. Too bad to have this kind of rift-raft in our midst.
Get ready folks because you have some real talent headed your way with leadership galore,in fact,a new group you can sit back and tell how awful they are. First, they have to get elected by people who really dont give a hoot and not interested in anything.
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
I understand that Mickey Mouse and the intellectual Mr. Crabtree are acting up again. Not only are they so smart, but know how to cheat,lie and con the public with their antics. Too bad to have this kind of rift-raft in our midst.
Your situation reminds me of. Christ between two thieves you are so pure. Be careful not to throw the first rock.
with held

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
They blend in real well with the present council members.
with held

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
Jealious aren't you?
cares for Ider

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Stupidity is those who support BBQ for mayor. Not only is he an embarassment to the human race but to himself. Imagine having someone who is suppose to do things in your best interest, conning and cheating you out of everything you own. This is the integrity of BBQ man. If voters really care about Ider, then vote for someone who has your best interest at heart not someone who wants to ruin you and the town of Ider.
with held wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be grateful because it off sets your stupidy!
Truth

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Poor sick Mickey Mouse. He has everyone fooled. The only thing wrong with him is he is sick in the head. There has never been anyone to walk the earth any more evil. Good riddence to him as a self proclaimed elected councilman.
with held 2

Flat Rock, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

with held.... wish you had a clue! why dont you ask a lawyer how these two fine ladies are to handle such business that these three cowards are pulling.
Love_Ider

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

with held 2 wrote:
with held.... wish you had a clue! why dont you ask a lawyer how these two fine ladies are to handle such business that these three cowards are pulling.
Let me say this to you Mark Young (Mr. BBQ) and Mcikey and Carbtree and other Smith the good for nothing. Town Ider can do without these no good folks and as we chahing Mickey owen money to the people of Ider he lie and saying he was sick and need money to pay for his hospital bill that was nothing than a lie he got the to purchase property and old cars..god will get him and put him you where..Hel>>>>Hel >>>hel>>> >>>
Love_Ider

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

with held 2 wrote:
Mickey Smith will go to Helland this is why?

You've said: Only really bad people go to hell. Everyone else goes to heaven, as long as we've tried to be good.Mickey lie and will go to hell????

You could say this is true.

So how does God determine who is really bad? How does He make the comparison of who is good vs. who is bad vs. who is really bad?
God will agree with people of Ider Mickey is BAD then will go to hell??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sylvania Discussions

Search the Sylvania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
2 car wreck on Hwy 75 May '14 Cookie 1
Chase through 2 counties ends with totaled patr... Apr '14 Jennifer wells Stanley 1
Ider police officer arrested while on duty (Apr '12) Mar '14 Ops 46
•••
•••
•••
Sylvania Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sylvania Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••