friend of the city

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Does anyone know who is running for Mayor? All I can say is I hope Mr Jenkins does! I mean the city has not went under so that's a plus and no one else seems to be interested in helping, all I see is post downing people and making fun of them. So please let me know who is running. Just the ones you know for sure not I heard so and so.
citizen of this city

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

jenkins is not and bunch of people are voting them out we havent went under but what have we got. nothin.there all gone
friend of the city

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

So who is going to run? And what left or who? I bet if you look at all small towns there probably aren't very many that have had a boom of new company's opening up. I believe its the economy thats to blame not the leaders. Look at fort payne with the sock mills failure for example. Not heard anyone blaming the leaders for that and there haven't been a bunch of businesses opening. So why don't you put your hat in the pot for Mayor since it sounds like you know what the problem is and can fix it. Not trying to be rude but im sure its not an easy time to be running a business, or town right now. The ones you are talking about, maybe doing their best to keep our town running and not going bankrupt. Look at Hammondville they did go bankrupt.
cittizen

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

they have had a buisnes want to come but they didnt want to work with them on land part store wich we need bad.just like for over ten years the mayor promised state retirement and they bought land and gave way to much like 350,000 for 20 somthin arces instead of getting the retirement to help the employees workin here.they just borrowed 1.2 mil so they must not be broke.just sayin nothin is getting done staying the same.so they got rid of the ones that have worked here for many years just so they could lower the amount they have to pay to get the retirement.its just time for change.
friend of the city

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

I have heard that the last fire cheif was going to run for mayor! Does anyone know true or false?
FBI

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

friend of the city wrote:
So who is going to run? And what left or who? I bet if you look at all small towns there probably aren't very many that have had a boom of new company's opening up. I believe its the economy thats to blame not the leaders. Look at fort payne with the sock mills failure for example. Not heard anyone blaming the leaders for that and there haven't been a bunch of businesses opening. So why don't you put your hat in the pot for Mayor since it sounds like you know what the problem is and can fix it. Not trying to be rude but im sure its not an easy time to be running a business, or town right now. The ones you are talking about, maybe doing their best to keep our town running and not going bankrupt. Look at Hammondville they did go bankrupt.
No Hammondville Has Not Gone Bankrupt Thay Just Cut All Their Costs Like The Got Rid Of One Officer And Some Other Stuff-
friend of the city

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Sorry that was what I was told. I know Ider bought the police car from them because they said Hammondville was going bankrupt. Thank you for the correction.
FBI

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Sorry that was what I was told. I know Ider bought the police car from them because they said Hammondville was going bankrupt. Thank you for the correction.
that goes back to that old sayin believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see, they just got rid of one officer and the newest car that they still owed for to cut their budget cause if the dont cut thir budget they would even. go bankrupt if they didnt change some things
Arnold Sczhawneger

Escalon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

I think I will bring my talents and experience to Hollywood, AL. But the way I do have experience here in Hollywood, CA. Say yes to Arnold.
LOL

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Ha.
Henagar female

Pisgah, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I have had numerous citizens of henagar as me to run for Mayor. I have governmental and business experience. My question to henagar citizens is this: Would you vote for a female Mayor? I do not want to waste my time and yours if the city is not ready for change.
Red_man

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Case against Town of IDER where MICKEY SMITH and body involve.

Party Name: Advanced Search
Filed In: Alabama Northern Federal District Court
Judge: Any
Case Type: All Types
Doc Filter: All Case Filings
Filed After: All Dates
Filed Before: Now
Justia > Dockets & Filings > Alabama > Alabama Northern District Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > Cloud v. Town of Ider et al
NEW - Receive Justia's FREE Daily Newsletters of Opinion Summaries for the US Supreme Court, all US Federal Appellate Courts & the 50 US State Supreme Courts and Weekly Practice Area Opinion Summaries Newsletters. Subscribe Now
Cloud v. Town of Ider et al
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on googlebuzzShare on facebook_like
Plaintiff: Ronnie Cloud, Jr
Defendants: Town of Ider, William Crabtree, Mickey Smith, James Smith and Billy Williams

Case Number: 4:2011cv02566
Filed: July 13, 2011

Court: Alabama Northern District Court
Office: Middle Office
County: De Kalb
Presiding Judge: Karon O Bowdre

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Other Civil Rights
Cause: 42:1983 Civil Rights Act
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff
name with held

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I have heard that the last fire cheif was going to run for mayor! Does anyone know true or false?
The last Fire Chief does not have enough gray matter to function as mayor. He is just as stupid as our current mayor.
name with held

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Surly not, we can not stand two idiots
In a row.
name with held

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Lord, let's hope not!
cares about Ider

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

The person who does not have any gray brain matter is bbq man and his gang of councilmen. Imagine bbq man as the mayor awnd his cronies being the councilmen, what would become of Ider? Total chaos and ruin. Just be mindful of who you vote for and think of the consequences.
cares about Ider

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

I understand that Mickey Mouse and the intellectual Mr. Crabtree are acting up again. Not only are they so smart, but know how to cheat,lie and con the public with their antics. Too bad to have this kind of rift-raft in our midst.
with held

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
I understand that Mickey Mouse and the intellectual Mr. Crabtree are acting up again. Not only are they so smart, but know how to cheat,lie and con the public with their antics. Too bad to have this kind of rift-raft in our midst.
The real rift raft is Wendy and side kick Amy who try to run the Town by themselves without any knowledge or consideration for anyone. I have been told that Wendy pitched a baby fit during the last meeting and tried to
keep the Democratic process from taking place. She has been reported to The Ethics Commission for her inability to conduct a Council Meeting.
She is a big ole spoiled baby with little
or no sense who tries to dictate her wishes and pitches a fit when the Council will not go along with her.
Boy did Rickey,Lila,Ronnie and others
make a big mistake when they put
Mike,Amy and Wendy in the Council.
It has been one idiotic joke after another. Mike has quit coming to the
meetings but still comes by to get his check and buys gas on the citys credit card
with held

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

cares about Ider wrote:
You should be grateful because it off sets your stupidy!
with held

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

with held wrote:
<quoted text>The real rift raft is Wendy and side kick Amy who try to run the Town by themselves without any knowledge or consideration for anyone. I have been told that Wendy pitched a baby fit during the last meeting and tried to
keep the Democratic process from taking place. She has been reported to The Ethics Commission for her inability to conduct a Council Meeting.
She is a big ole spoiled baby with little
or no sense who tries to dictate her wishes and pitches a fit when the Council will not go along with her.
Boy did Rickey,Lila,Ronnie and others
make a big mistake when they put
Mike,Amy and Wendy in the Council.
It has been one idiotic joke after another. Mike has quit coming to the
meetings but still comes by to get his check and buys gas on the citys credit card
Something needs to be done with our idiot mayor and the two ladies who know nothing about conducting business. Why don't they call on the stupid bunch from Cartersville that they rely on for support? is it true that Channel 19 plans to be at the next meeting to expose this group of idiots?
Wendy and Amy will probably pitch another fit for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wyatt 210
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
2 car wreck on Hwy 75 May '14 Cookie 1
Chase through 2 counties ends with totaled patr... Apr '14 Jennifer wells St... 1
Ider police officer arrested while on duty (Apr '12) Mar '14 Ops 46

Search the Sylvania Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sylvania Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sylvania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE