Standoff in Jackson County; SWAT Team...

Standoff in Jackson County; SWAT Team on Scene

There are 1 comment on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Standoff in Jackson County; SWAT Team on Scene. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

The home is on County Road 48, just outside Section. A SWAT team from Madison County is also assisting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Mike

Geraldine, AL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Well, you call 911 and threaten to shoot someone and you're asking for this kind of situation. I understand that he called 911 himself saying that he was going to shoot someone. Looks like a suicide by cop situation. I was listening to the scanner and heard them say that he was shooting at them at around midnight. They had a whole lot of patience to wait him out as long as they did. When he started shooting again that morning he messed up bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not only is Henagar heartless but are they raci... (Apr '10) Jul '17 Beckyboop 7
Lawson family in Pisgah Apr '17 hakatee 1
Tyler Wiginton (Mar '17) Mar '17 been played 1
Dallas Burt dba Home Tamers (Nov '11) Mar '17 jjohn 18
News Subtle (very) 'gay moment' in new Disney film g... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Edio 1
cash express (Feb '17) Feb '17 jackson 1
Does anyone know Joyce BARTROM or Robert Parks? (Feb '17) Feb '17 mlorida130 1

Sylvania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sylvania Mortgages