First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Camden, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
This guy is a wimp who can't ever make a decision unless he is forced to by the other board members. Meetings would last 3 hours if he is elected mayor. Write in Joe Benedict for mayor. He knows everything about running the village.
Bill

Camden, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Yeah vote for Benedict so he can harass female employees and use the village to gas up his truck and his wifes car. He has village stuff in his garage he uses to fix his crappy house.
Bill is a douche

Ardsley, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Prove it bill. You're all talk. Big tough guy you are. Everyone has all sorts of accusations with no proof. Show us the proof or shut your mouth. Why don't you post your real name. I'll meet you somewhere punk!
jhh

Camden, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Greg you will do a great job and sure youwill work for everyone and not just seasonal.
Bill

Camden, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Kiss my backside pal! Greg and Joe are against Dave because he will make all the employees accountable for their hours and duties.
Munchkin I guess

Bridgeport, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Greg is definately not a wimp. Do your really believe the employees are not accountable for their hours and duties? Is it more likely the employees do whatever they want or that someone has been lying to you to get your vote? You need to look at whoever told you that real closely. That person thinks you are an idiot they can easily manipulate. Whoever told you that is not your friend.
Diane

Camden, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
My best friend is Joe. He treats me good at the garage.
Greg

Camden, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Stop talking about me!
Bill

Camden, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Greg is a wimp!
Voter

Camden, NY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Horan asked Clements and Sullivan to support him for mayor so they can have 3 votes against 2. Do you want this jerk for mayor?
red dragon

Blossvale, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
If Townsend win's then what will happen here at this lovely resort?
Voter

Camden, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Positive changes if Townsend wins! Both Benedicts and Durant get fired on day one.
STDs are fun

Camden, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Who cares, the guy has issues. Lets talk more about JOE.
Voter must be Munchkin

Bridgeport, NY

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Before you vote for snakeoil Dave, better do some research. The simple fact that he is associated with Torn Pervalone is reason enough that any sensible American would vote him out. Assuming the good people of Sylvan Beach get out and vote, Snakeoil Dave has no chance. He should come up with an excuse to bow out to avoid embarrassment. They do not live here our care about our community. Snakeoil should stay in Florida and Pervalone should go back to Jersey.
Wizard

Camden, NY

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Munchkins beware! This is Sylvan Beach.....not Oz! The Wicked Witch is dead! The Oneida Nation will soon try to buy the amusement park. Townsend fought the Indians for many years in the Assembly to have them pay taxes. He will continue that fight as Mayor. The coward above should stay close to the door. We have your IP address and know who you are. Your job with the Village is in jeopardy!
Smart

Camden, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Vote for Horan because he will make the village more like Cazenovia and less like Sylvan Beach.
Bill

Syracuse, NY

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Vote for me for Trustee!
SHAME

Camden, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
I HOPE ALL YOU ON HERE DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELFS ADULTS
Donnie

Camden, NY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Yourselfs ?
Respectable

Syracuse, NY

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Dave will lose because all u AHoles r backing him. U people have no idea how stupid u sound. What sad lives u people live. Just write lies on this web site to ruin people's lives. Remember,CARMA's a bitch u sorry saps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old men gathering at Nice N Easy are NAMBLA me... 8 hr Death note 7
NAMBLA meeting at Nice N Easy 9 hr Villager News 8
My private list of hot girls in Sylvan Beach Wed Jeff 2
roller coaster collapsed Wed Phil Trombino 10
Swingers Campground Underwater Apr 25 Phil Trombino 8
Phil Trombino Apr 22 Phil Trombino 9
Joe Benedict needs to be fired Apr 22 phil namblaman tr... 11

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance