got blumkie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

you dont know him well then.. cuttin and stacking wood while he's on comp.. i think he's a dirt bag and a drag on society
jck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

i do know him well are you jealous or something.just because you get comp dosen't mean your life stops. If you need wood its not going to cut itself because you have an injury
got blumkie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

um he went out on comp at crusible steel for a back injury.. if you have a bad back you dont cut and stack wood.. he also is the biggest bullshitter.. everyone knows that.. everytime i talk about the dushebag someone tells a story hes told them and its complete bull shit.. like he has a submarine in the canal in the beach.. wtf is that shit..
jck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

sounds like you need to get a life and stop obsessing over him. You obviously have talked about him enough to hear a lot of stories he's told. If you don't want to hear about his stories stop talking about him sounds like your a little jealous. Maybe his back is feeling better or maybe he needed wood and there was noone to help him. Stalking is against the law so i suggest you get a life.
Aldo

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Bill & Bill Jr have a combined total IQ that is below standard, so give them a break.
Bloopette

Sherrill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Is he related to THE Shaughnessy clan? The entire pack of those wackos are nothing but brawlers, whiners, and pity hoes.
He cheats

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

If it's Jr he cheats on Heather ALL the time!!! Bill is a cheating scumbag.
gotblumkie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

both are dushebags.. billy sells drugs and bill frauds the system.. both low lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sylvan Beach Forum right now

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 50 min Billy O Liar 6,345
main st stop light shack 1 hr timothy 23
Tina webb 6 hr Hey 80
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... Wed jeff 22
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Who or what is a Cato? Jul 22 Mike 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE