what do u think about this comp frauder
jck

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
good person nothing bad to say he's a nice guy
got blumkie

New York, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
you dont know him well then.. cuttin and stacking wood while he's on comp.. i think he's a dirt bag and a drag on society
jck

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
i do know him well are you jealous or something.just because you get comp dosen't mean your life stops. If you need wood its not going to cut itself because you have an injury
got blumkie

New York, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
um he went out on comp at crusible steel for a back injury.. if you have a bad back you dont cut and stack wood.. he also is the biggest bullshitter.. everyone knows that.. everytime i talk about the dushebag someone tells a story hes told them and its complete bull shit.. like he has a submarine in the canal in the beach.. wtf is that shit..
jck

Waukegan, IL

#6 Sep 27, 2012
sounds like you need to get a life and stop obsessing over him. You obviously have talked about him enough to hear a lot of stories he's told. If you don't want to hear about his stories stop talking about him sounds like your a little jealous. Maybe his back is feeling better or maybe he needed wood and there was noone to help him. Stalking is against the law so i suggest you get a life.
Aldo

Blossvale, NY

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Bill & Bill Jr have a combined total IQ that is below standard, so give them a break.
Bloopette

Watertown, NY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Is he related to THE Shaughnessy clan? The entire pack of those wackos are nothing but brawlers, whiners, and pity hoes.
He cheats

Syracuse, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2012
If it's Jr he cheats on Heather ALL the time!!! Bill is a cheating scumbag.
gotblumkie

Tully, NY

#10 Oct 19, 2012
both are dushebags.. billy sells drugs and bill frauds the system.. both low lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anchor light inn (Jan '15) 1 hr Dave 37
Lenux Ave Computer Shop is Phil Trombino 2 hr Can Ya Hear Me No... 6
My daughter takes likes Adem's Computer wizardry 5 hr Phil Trombino 4
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) 13 hr ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
Computer Works Lenox ave Thu Phil myHoleTrombino 13
MY dandruff tastes like mini potato chips Wed Lenox ave 3
johanna conover is not a prostitute May 22 Phil Trombino 11

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sylvan Beach Mortgages