First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Random Dude

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Pretty light skinned black chic named Simone, Samone, Simoan... However she spells it. Very cute. Used to hang around and may still hang around a girl named Lexi? Met the a long time ago just wondering.
Lexi

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Simone is a dancer at Paradise Found in Syracuse.
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2011
That is hot and sad at the same time....:D lol. When's she work? She has to be peak times. Fridays/Saturdays. Gorgeous woman. Thanks
Not A Stripper

Oneida, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Sorry but the youre talking about two different women.
Lexi

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Simone strips on weekends only!
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Yeah the A-Team would be the weekend girls. She is beautiful but I hope "Not A Stripper" is right. I don't know... I'm going to be back around the area this summer. Guess I'll just have to go out to Paradise Found and investigate. Tough job but someone has to do it lol...
Uncle Ruckus

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Dat boy's got de 'Jungle Fevah'! Yassuh!
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2011
damn straight man. taste the rainbow haha
JR power

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 31, 2011
I like the sounds of her.
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#11 Apr 1, 2011
yeah but in all honesty she can do better than stripping. shes smart and funny
Random Dude

United States

#12 Apr 1, 2011
i'm not as weird as this post makes me look either. met her a long time ago, she gave me her number. waited a while to get ahold of her. when i did the phone wasnt in service. definitely her voice on the voicemail though. we hungout once or twice briefly, nothing major. talked to that lexi girl a while after that and she had a bf. no go. oh well. summer summer time. anyway i don't come on here often (at all really). if lexi, simone or anybody wants to fill me in or the more likely scenario taunt me heres an email address i'll check for a few weeks. take care topix randomdude26@live.com
WIERDOS MIGRATE TO BEACH

Constantia, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2011
really? who are u people? why do you waste your existence talking on this stupid ass forum that no one has factual information. IF YOU care to know about someone theirs better sites for that like http://www.FACEBOOK.com you stupid nincompoop's. lols. i get a kick reading this shit sometimes but really a stripper.. and how rude people are to act or impersonate someone(aka lexi) to start some stupid gossip about a person. though its amusing its pretty sad the cowardly lives you people live day in to day out. Why don't you people get jobs and quite shitting on society. people in this community are a disgrace and maybe you should all take a look at your own lives before you start shit in others. Their is enough going on in the world today that you could be talking about. Like trying to better this SHIThole of a town/county/state we live in.
|
|
|
|
BTW, to all u cracker ass wannabe fagots, who want to get with my girl. Simone is a waitress at Eddies restaurant, go in sometime and see for yourself. but if you talk to her she will tell me and i will personally see it that she wont be creeper-ed on by some loser or losers migrating to the beach like some nasty ass goose shitting all over our town. yeah i mean u.
|
|
|
Oh and btw to the guy who called her number, she changed her number and phone company because of douche baggs like you.
|
|
|
\=========D ~~~
/8
|
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2011
lmao... well if you're her boyfriend i can see that maybe stripping isn't too good for her. "crack ass wannabes"... yeah you are definitely a white kid feminem. probably ride your bicycle to eddies to pick her up. sad she can do better and as far as migrating. email me when you are in brooklyn tough guy so i can watch your redneck sagging pants fucked up pale body get dragged behind a car. tell simone shes beautiful for me. later "homey". fyi. i hear you abuse her. youre lucky i don't know her that well because i'd curb stomp you. later
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#16 Apr 1, 2011
i can tell the abuse rumors are true by the way. any guy thats like if ANY DUDE TALKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND "THE FUCKING WAITRESS" she'll tell me... lmao. grow up get some selfesteem and let your girl talk to dudes. you arent man enough for that woman little boy. hate to think what shes going to suffer through before she figures it out. knowing this area probably two or three prenancies
Random Dude

Rome, NY

#17 Apr 1, 2011
i can tell your type already. probably listen to .50 cent, buy ounces of weed and make like 20 bucks off them and call yourself a hustler. probably buy jewelry at the peircing hut in the mall. threaten people on the internet. i started this post being respectful, if anything you should have taken it as a compliment and said "listen shes got a boyfriend". But you see you don't have any class so you had to threaten someone who you don't know, who doesn't know you. The only link we have is knowing your girl and you put her in harms way? You probably think "thats gansta". You could have said i'm her guy, i'd have said alright cool congrats and we could have been respectful. if i were a little boy like you, i'd come through and i'd strip ever gram of meat from your bones, seperate every tendon and do horrible things so that your family and circle of friends would never be the same again after seeing you but see... i'm an adult. i have things to do, places to see, money to make. i met a pretty girl and the brief time i was going to stop through the area i was going to say hello but you have such low selfesteem you had to get aggro because really deep down you know you don't deserve her. youre such an idiot i could be anyone but i tell you what. i'm over it. part of being a man. i think i may send your girl flowers though, maybe stop in never let anyone know who i am. treat her really well and let you get aggro and punch the walls of the spare bedroom in your moms trailer you f*ckin p*ssy. that way all she will know is there is a RANDOM DUDE (shameless plug) she doesn't know and EVEN HE treats her better than her fake h0m0 thug boyfriend. ok, sorry topix. on that note i'm done for real. SIMONE YOURE BEAUTIFUL MWUAH! DEUCES GOOD LUCK WITH THE DOUCHES!
Mob

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2011
Lets all do a dance mob at eddies tomorrow at 3:00.
Simone will be there. The beach needs to get on the map for something fun. Call everybody you know.
jake

Constantia, NY

#19 Apr 2, 2011
wha wha wha this is my first and last speaking to topix.cyberspace troop d was contacted,my lawyer and naacp mr e. jackson today.your borderline now,your ip will be known if this continues,you will (lose) and i will buy the flowers.c.p. and c.s. whoever.
BigGuy

Utica, NY

#21 Apr 4, 2011
I work with Samone and we do not work in a strip joint!!!
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#22 Apr 5, 2011
Orson Bean
Blackmandingo

Rome, NY

#23 Nov 7, 2011
samone beautiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Timebuyer (Aug '10) 40 min jumping jack pissed 22
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 8 hr Dudet 91
steve eddy (Feb '14) 10 hr Definitely 7
Thompsons Closing 18 hr Frank Orlo 10
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 19 hr Justice-for-Tammy... 403
amber hale (Apr '14) Wed NO ONE 31
Forbes' Family (Dec '12) Wed Disagree 16
Sylvan Beach Dating
Find my Match

Sylvan Beach People Search