Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Ida is a lovely woman and hard working business owner. If you are a perfect person, feel free to criticize her. Oops......you lose!
craig

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

it is obvious the same illiterate person is writing these nasty posts. In addition to being uneducated you are a pathetic self-serving degenerate. If you have kids I feel sorry for them, you are not a good role model. We all have pasts we learn from and leave behind and move on. If your husband cheated on you take it up with him. Leave Ida, her kids, friends and family out of your disgusting rants. You are only proving who is the low-life and with your apparent knowledge and colorful languge and description of sexual acts that you have been around the playground many times. Find some self-respect and move on with your life.
1008 main st

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

mr pat orlowski was spotted on the guest list at the inn over the weekend rumor has it he stayed in idas room thats discussing
Myron Kocan

Justin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

I loved doing cocaine, and I'm going to do IDas little Red head Meghan. Ida is the best mother, her kids love who she is what she does.

Id you cheating on me again. I gave you so much money, lost my marriage because of you.
grammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

Govern wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have had some lines of coke that day again. Those 2 are discussing coke heads. Washed up drunks cokeheaads balding both of them. Get some rehab.
You have quite the issue spelling so unless you have proper grammer everything you are saying is like s*it pouring out of your mouth that no one cares about. Maybe rehab would do you a world of good my friend? And not only that but this whole bash session is the most outrageous thing I have ever read.*****You WOULD have to be on coke to believe a bit of it********
1008 main st

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

ida had a threesome over the weekend with gary johnson and pat orlowski, they all musta been doing coke typical rock band wanna bees, ida when are u gonna take a hint ur discussing!
way off

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

Govern wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have had some lines of coke that day again. Those 2 are discussing coke heads. Washed up drunks cokeheaads balding both of them. Get some rehab.
OK-> that's like the 3rd post where you have spelled "disgusting" as "discussing" so its obvious THAT'S the same person!! Im not a topix grammAr/spell check police, but come on, dicussing??? Hahahha you people can't even spell you probably shouldn't be making fun of someone else.
Lance

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Also boring. Who cares? You must know something interesting or funny.
1008 main st

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

i heard ur little red head messed with all those reggae jamaician guyz lol she takes after her mummy, discussing!
shyanne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

you all should get a life
FineLine

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

What filth from the Woodstock, IL poster.
You're saying far more about yourself.

After all the horrible things you wrote to describe Ida and her family - you still can't resist finding out about or making up their minute-to-minute activities.

Talk about addiction.
midway

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

FineLine wrote:
What filth from the Woodstock, IL poster.
You're saying far more about yourself.
After all the horrible things you wrote to describe Ida and her family - you still can't resist finding out about or making up their minute-to-minute activities.
Talk about addiction.
woodstock il means there using a verizon cell phone duhhh
Mark

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

She has was a huge Drug, alcoholic, cheating problem, back in the Fred and Ida's days at the beach years ago. She was way into coke, and drinking hard to believe she is clean now.
FineLine

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Dan J wrote:
Went to College with Meghan the daughter, man did she drinking, smoking pot whatever she could get. Now I see where she got it from. Got around thats for sure.
Nice family.
Drinking AND smoking pot - at COLLEGE?
No...
FineLine

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

IDa Hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya this stuff is sick, horrible, and all true. Everyone talks about you in Sylvan Beach, the clam, and your own employees tell all.
Your nuts IDA, a real psycho, your mind is gone and you still keep it up all the time, go get drunk again with some pills and cocaine and OD finally.
Your discussing disgusting that's you to the T.
Sorry, not Ida here. But thanks for proving my point. You can't stop.
Kevin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Whent to Saranac thursdays and she was there drinking. This lady is like a college kid she was wired and def has a few screws loose or drunk. Too old and dirty for my taste but she was nice to talk to a super flirt.
Kevin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Forgot to mention she gave me her phone number. I was nice and took it but the lady is like wicked old, I'm only 24 wasn't going to happen. I'm a good looking guy and it wasn't even flattering to me.

She can look for some other seasoned beef and fix'n's for her crusy hard-shell taco.
BeenThere

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

IDa Hoe wrote:
Hope you enjoyed my husband when you were with him. Stupid B@tch.
You should enjoy having your psychotic mind and personality exposed you area one crazy lady. How can you deny your drug addiction, alcoholism, and being with my husband. And you wonder Freddy left you. Rules apply to all, your a home wrecker.
h
I'd hate Ida,too, if she contributed to the breakup of my marriage....but what about your ex-husband? He couldn't have been any prize. He was the one that was married at the time! Why not post his name and bash him the way you're bashing Ida? Just so you know...kids are NEVER ok to bash, regardless of their age. And my ex cheated on me and I despise them both, but I refuse to live with all that hate and rage in my heart. I look at it this way....it's his loss. You say you're doing this for your kids, but you're only causing them to hurt even more than they already do. Please reconsider and find another, more constructive way to help them.
Jared

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Dan J wrote:
Went to College with Meghan the daughter, man did she drinking, smoking pot whatever she could get. Now I see where she got it from. Got around thats for sure.
Nice family.
I actually went to college with Meghan before she transferred and if you really knew her, you would know that she was in a serious relationship for four years with a guy that partied a lot and she spent her time taking care of him. Get off topix for two seconds and live your life instead of making stuff up about people.
Know

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Ida her what your saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sylvan Beach Forum right now

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
who is racheal willams 1 hr barry 5
Tina webb orkowsky 3 hr whodoyouthink 32
main st stop light shack 8 hr duh 26
Tina webb 10 hr george 81
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... Wed jeff 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE