First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cliff D

Manlius, NY

#1 May 14, 2011
Sold !! Excellent !! Hope the new owners do a better job !!
Snappy Sammy Smoot

Syracuse, NY

#2 May 14, 2011
Hope the new owners don't go bankrupt from the Terminix vermin fumigation charges
Jason

Utica, NY

#3 May 14, 2011
Lies, lies, lies! Not sold and still open Tuesday thru Sunday.
Snappy Sammy Smoot

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 14, 2011
Shouldn't that read "Not sold and still 'Now Open'"?
Snappy Sammy Smoot

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 14, 2011
Due to what must be a shortage of Inn Funds, Ida can save BIG BUCKS by simply re-arranging the letters on the "Now Open" marquee to create a clever new name for the "Now Open" bar...
NONE POW
NONE WOP
NEON POW
NEON WOP
PENN WOO
OPEN OWN
OPEN WON
OPEN NOW
PEN ON OW
PEN NO OW
PEW NOON
PEW ON NO
Mr Cool

Watertown, NY

#6 May 15, 2011
I love the Inn
loser

Liverpool, NY

#7 May 17, 2011
Who the hell even goes there! Local drunk bar! Now open LMFAO. Vacancy. Huge stupid sign, desperate for costumers. LMFAO FAIL!!! Place is FAILING!!! LMFAO. DRUGS USERS!! LMFAO. SOCIOPATH owner!! Broke up a marriage again!! MYRO has a small uncircumcised penis states IDA. LMFAO. WHAT A SH@T HOLE. LMFAO

NOW OPEN

PEW ON NO(W)

BIGGEST JOKE IN THE BEACH! LMFAO
joe

Lewiston, ME

#8 May 20, 2011
i love the place,let me know for sure before
i go out there.
Fish creek Fisherman

Watertown, NY

#9 May 20, 2011
I'd go there just to see who the hell this Ida is.
She must be a real looser.
How's the food?
Jasper

Constantia, NY

#10 May 20, 2011
Ida is a sweetheart & the food is good!
Wee Todd

United States

#11 May 20, 2011
Ida was mean to me & the chicken wings taste funny, George. Tell me about the rabbits again, george.
Jasper

Constantia, NY

#12 May 20, 2011
She serves braised rabbit there and it's delicious!
fersure

Oneida, NY

#13 May 22, 2011
The inn's a decent place. I've read all the trash talk and went to see it for myself. All I can figure is there's a jealous business owner who's mad that his former customers figured out what a real jackass he is and have started going to the inn for cheaper beer and less crap. The truth will set you free!
Edward

Constantia, NY

#14 May 22, 2011
I agree!
Jim R

Liverpool, NY

#15 May 22, 2011
fersure wrote:
The inn's a decent place. I've read all the trash talk and went to see it for myself. All I can figure is there's a jealous business owner who's mad that his former customers figured out what a real jackass he is and have started going to the inn for cheaper beer and less crap. The truth will set you free!
Did you know know of Ida's Cocaine Problem? Or watched the video of her doing Cocaine? Do you not know about how she destroyed Myrons Marriage? He used to be married but Ida engaged in a sexual relationship with this married man?

ALL TRUTH? Did you know The lady also did this to Fred Mezza of world of appliance. She has a drug track record and enjoyes married men?

Go ahead go there, watch her drink like a fish and powder on the noses of people there.
Edward

Constantia, NY

#16 May 22, 2011
You sound like a jealous man! He who is without sin is either a saint or a liar......
Jerri K

Liverpool, NY

#17 May 23, 2011
Edward wrote:
You sound like a jealous man! He who is without sin is either a saint or a liar......
your one of those druged out followers that thought the end of the world was coming. You have no clue do you?
Edward

Constantia, NY

#18 May 23, 2011
Stay in Waterloo you negative woman hater!
Jerri K

Liverpool, NY

#19 May 23, 2011
Edward wrote:
Stay in Waterloo you negative woman hater!
I love women, but that thing that owns it. ITs a monster. Have you seen the pictures? What is wrong with you? People like you need mental treatment and drug counseling.
fersure

Oneida, NY

#20 May 23, 2011
Married men who cheat ruin their own marriages. Takes two to tango, if you're married and dumb enough to spend money on a woman whose not your wife then don't blame her for taking advantage of your stupidity.
The inn's still a nice to relax after work and have a couple drinks. Who cares what the owner does to herself, not my problem. She treats her customers well and serves a reasonably priced good beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the #1 Scumbag of Oneida... 2 hr amused 33
Megan Plumley 8 hr matt 13
Homeless Man? 8 hr john 31
Jones 9 hr Shocked 1
Houston Ship Channel Man Overboard Swims to Island 12 hr w we r Ty 2
Upcoming Action Movies: "LUKE CAGE" & "NEED FOR... 12 hr Derypius 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr jthartford 6,435
•••

Freeze Warning for Oneida County was issued at September 18 at 9:03PM EDT

•••
•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sylvan Beach News, Events & Info