Queensbury, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2011
I think her daughter ate half of the beach
Lisa

Queensbury, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2011
LoL wrote:
She's got in like 3 accidents from bein drunk her poor child has anyone contacted C P S
hates the beach

Black River, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Listen you fat asses living on welfare & talking shit on here !! Leave Christy alone ,she works hard & minds her own buisness . As for her daughter she just had a baby a few months ago & her last accident she fell asleep ! If you had a life ,you wouldn`t be butting your nose in other peoples lives !! Also you chicken asses ,if your from fort plain ? Why would you even care ?
Pigs

Black River, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Sounds like a winner to me. LOL, not
Nikki

Queensbury, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
You guys don't know shit about me my child is taken care of and Lauren we know it's you talkin shit we know u live in fortplain
Lololol

Queensbury, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2011
Nikki is livin off welfare with her half toothed dirty bf hE smells worse then any Amish but wut do u expect look who he's datin her child is not cute in anyway I feel bad for the kid mayb Nikki should get off her fat ass nd get a job nd not crash every car she owns who taught her how 2 drive not her 10 different dads lmfao drunk drivin or tryin to kill herself is clearly wut she was tryin to do
Beach Reach Around

Moravia, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Lololol wrote:
...her half toothed dirty bf hE smells worse then any Amish...
This is GOT to be the Line Of The Week in the Beach Forum! LMFAO!! Bravo!
loomis

United States

#8 May 14, 2012
How about u stupid f*cks find something to do w ur time besides talkin shit about ppl.. scumbags
loomis

Tampa, FL

#9 May 14, 2012
Loomis Gang in sylvan beach, made their money off of insurance company resealing, they have the cows near vienna hotel. Houses is located here, they like to get drunk at The sunset in sylvan beach, the yellow bar. Someone post or I will.
Shewillsueyoubec areful

Oneida, NY

#10 Oct 30, 2015
She stole one of her mother's boyfriends vehicle, cooked the motor in it. She was arrested for it. Made a plea bargain with the judge, that she would loose a ton of weight!!!!!! And go into the military in order to stay out of jail. Guess what happened!!!!! She gained another ton and got pregnant. They have never had anything in their live. Her mother sleeps around and is now sleeping with a well known business man. I heard she broke up his previous relationship. Couldn't expect anything more from that family. Low lifes.
QUINCY

New Hartford, NY

#11 Nov 4, 2015
yeah that ho banging ron at the marina....ruined his chance at a great life with debbie....i hope he wakes the hell up soon before she takes him for everything she can get.......i can remember when this ho worked at ol.....nothing but a hussy...WAKE THE FEK UP RON BEFORE YOUR UNDERWATER>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
kevin

Camden, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2015
Another one bites the dust
I poop right

Camden, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2015
Does she work at the corner traffic lite at Vienna corners?
sheisabackstabbe r

Oneida, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2015
I poop right wrote:
Does she work at the corner traffic lite at Vienna corners?
works at the marina by the corner of 13 and 31.
Mary

Camden, NY

#15 Dec 23, 2015
LoL wrote:
When the food starts running out try Mary's dinner on Vienna road, simple menu and reasonable prices. And from the looks of your comment a salad bar is not something you want.
tramppatrol

Durhamville, NY

#16 Jan 1, 2016
piece of shamm
familyhatesher

Oneida, NY

#17 Jan 20, 2016
I live in her neighbor hood and the code enforcer told me that her mother turned her in for too many boats on her daughters property " eye sore". there was an agreement with the town with her previous boyfriend to only have one there at a time. Now there are several. LMAO Her own mother turned her in. She is very well liked.
Joe

Camden, NY

#18 Jan 29, 2016
the sylvan beach upper class
sue 22

Camden, NY

#19 Feb 1, 2016
No one should have to call in , codes should stop that all together and leave piper alone
Good new

Camden, NY

#20 Feb 1, 2016
She is a great person so give it up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adems Aass Babies 4 hr Phil Trombino 2
Moon crikets 4 hr Black Power 2
Gary Johnson solo sylvan beach (Dec '14) Sat Hesgay 8
Phil Coffee Crew Needed NOW!!! HEROS NEEDED! Sat Phil LINUX AVE TR... 1
Anchor light inn (Jan '15) Fri Dave 37
Lenux Ave Computer Shop is Phil Trombino Fri Can Ya Hear Me No... 6
My daughter takes likes Adem's Computer wizardry Fri Phil Trombino 4

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance