Ponzi scam R.O.I.
malone

Brooklyn, NY

#42 May 1, 2011
Bill wrote:
Jealousy and ignorance will not make you money!
in this case it will make you money
observer

New York, NY

#43 May 4, 2011
Bill wrote:
Jealousy and ignorance will not make you money!
I agree ,however there is no free lunch. Those who promote this ROI know in there heart a lot of people have to be financially hurt for them to make money. Bill there is no money tree,but there is a U.S. mint ,and their a little grumpy about competition.
Alan

Blossvale, NY

#44 May 4, 2011
Wrong again! I'm in law enforcement and ROI is perfectly legal.
malone

Brooklyn, NY

#46 May 6, 2011
Alan wrote:
Wrong again! I'm in law enforcement and ROI is perfectly legal.
Three lies one sentence .
FYI

New York, NY

#47 May 6, 2011
I did a little research on ROI & found that their "corporate office" is a UPS store in Surprise, AZ. Their website is registered through GO Daddy for just one year, and it's registered to a web designer (not one of the supposed owners).

My husband has a masters degree in Business & explained how this works- it's basically a 2-3 Matrix board, which is a pyramid scheme. It may technically be legal (because they sell travel packages) but its not ethical & its not a business. These scams have been around for a long, long time- selling securities, travel, etc & they all crash & burn. Each new guy just tweaks the old scam a little & calls it some revolutionary new way to make money.

I love the comments from people who say that if you think this is a scam, you must not understand it. Ha! And that family businesses, churches, etc are pyramid business. NOT! The sales pitch is ridiculous & prey on people who really want to believe you can get something for nothing.

My advice to anyone who is thinking of joining is to ask yourself.... In your whole entire life, have you ever gotten something for nothing? Isn't it it just wishful thinking to think that money just doubles or triples on its own? Are you going to feel bad if you get your friends & family get involved and they end up losing money? How will you feel if this company gets investigated & the victims threaten to sue people who got paid?

So take that $250 & put it in the bank for 20 years. Or take the same money & start a real small business & WORK. If you ask anyone who has money (that they got the legal way) they will tell you that they worked, saved & were careful with their spending. Sorry, but its time to grow-up & act like adults...
Brian

Blossvale, NY

#48 May 6, 2011
ROI has a suite of offices on Bell Road in Surprise. Bank of America,the nation's largest, cashes ROI checks every day in addition to being their depositor. The BBB and Chamber speak well of ROI. Call them for yourself. I invested $1,000 in March and have already cashed ROI checks for almost $6,000. Several people locally have cashed checks for over $20,000. Your husband has a masters degree in business but he knows little about ROI. I also have a masters degree and retired early after 2 successful careers. ROI income is just play money to me. It's legal, moral, ethical and is changing the lives of many people in a positive way. Send in your $250 today!
FYI

New York, NY

#49 May 7, 2011
Brian wrote:
ROI has a suite of offices on Bell Road in Surprise. Bank of America,the nation's largest, cashes ROI checks every day in addition to being their depositor. The BBB and Chamber speak well of ROI. Call them for yourself. I invested $1,000 in March and have already cashed ROI checks for almost $6,000. Several people locally have cashed checks for over $20,000. Your husband has a masters degree in business but he knows little about ROI. I also have a masters degree and retired early after 2 successful careers. ROI income is just play money to me. It's legal, moral, ethical and is changing the lives of many people in a positive way. Send in your $250 today!
Ok- Explain to me how "legally, morally & ethically" $1,000 becomes $6000 in several weeks? And not the sales talk version, explain HOW this "magic" happens if its not a pyramid scheme? ROI may be just play money to you, but what about people who are using their kids college funds or future retirement funds to "invest". Or worse, people who are using their rent money or food money? And since you say that we don't understand ROI, why would you tell us to send in $250? If you are a successful retiree with financial experience, why would you encourage someone to invest in something they don't understand? We research companies & funds before we invest in them, and this is no different. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Secondly, the BBB is a pay to play business, so if you are willing to give them money (@$600 to start for even a small business) & you address customer complaints you get a good rating. Dateline & others have done stories about BBB- I'm sorry I can't be more exact but you could google it. A Chamber will speak well of any business in their community. They certainly are not going to knock a local business- at least publicly. Also, the fact that a bank is processing money matters little- it just means that right now the business has cash flowing through it- but so did Enron, the Bennett businesses & lots of other doomed businesses before they caved.

I respect your opinion but I am only posting this information so that people will consider long & hard before they buy the magic beans. I won't post again because I've made my point & just hope that someone who is on the fence will consider all sides.

Also, please post the address of the corporate offices. I can look that up on google street view maps. The address on the website is a UPS store.
malone

Brooklyn, NY

#50 May 7, 2011
Brian wrote:
The owner lives in Canada and that's a fact jack.And their office doesn't exist where advertized, As for you after two probably carers in govt as a double dipper your use to to doing nothing for money, and enjoy it so much you decided to keep it up.Only scum would prey on the stupid.
malone

Brooklyn, NY

#51 May 7, 2011
Brian wrote:
Forgot those checks will be easy to trace. Any bank will open an account and close it! I called the owner of the property and the managers and they never heard of them.
Karen

New York, NY

#53 May 8, 2011
TO FYI

15508 W Bell Rd Surprise, AZ is a UPS store. The "suites" are mail boxes. There's photos online if you search for it.
Wrong

Blossvale, NY

#54 May 8, 2011
Karen.....did you call the ROI number? Did you ask to speak to Fred Schwartz? I have his phone number and have talked with him. Why do you continue to trash a company you know very little about? Is it your jealousy of others making money in the discount travel industry? Is it that your glass is half empty? Is it that $250 is too much of an investment for you? Is it that you enjoy spreading lies? Keep up the bad work! Would you like to hear from the ROI corporate attorney?
Beachy Keene

Altmar, NY

#55 May 8, 2011
If you want to save real money- try Quibids!
Karen

New York, NY

#56 May 8, 2011
Wrong wrote:
Karen.....did you call the ROI number? Did you ask to speak to Fred Schwartz? I have his phone number and have talked with him. Why do you continue to trash a company you know very little about? Is it your jealousy of others making money in the discount travel industry? Is it that your glass is half empty? Is it that $250 is too much of an investment for you? Is it that you enjoy spreading lies? Keep up the bad work! Would you like to hear from the ROI corporate attorney?
So a 1099 employee of a legal, ethical, upstanding company makes thinly veiled legal threats when people ask why the POSTED phone number on the COMPANY's OWN WEBSITE is (according to GOOGLE MAPS) a UPS store? That information is available online to anyone who takes a few minute to look it up. Please look it up yourself before you accuse someone of spreading lies. Last I looked we still live in the United States of America & it is our right & duty to express our opinion & gather & interpret our own facts. The fact that someone is using their brain should not be a threat to you. And besides, if you are so fabulously successful & wealthy, why do you care if I'm too "jealous" to "invest." Doesn't that just mean more money for you? It's a sad day when grown adults can't reasonably state their opinions without resorting the name calling. I know lots of people who snicker about people who have "invested"behind their backs & I chose not to share that name calling on this site. Your emotional response to my post just confirms what I suspected...

Please post "Fred Schwartz's" phone number for us.
Karen

New York, NY

#57 May 8, 2011
This is the what is at the address...

http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/4070/
Janet

Blossvale, NY

#58 May 8, 2011
I have also done very well in ROI. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
malone

New York, NY

#59 May 9, 2011
Wrong wrote:
Your as much B.S as threatening with and ROI attorney, please your as dumb as the rest.
Been Their

New York, NY

#60 May 9, 2011
I was burned by this group on a previous board game. same people same scam, the bottom people will lose, so when your moneys gone al the attorney general office , it worked for me.
malonesucks

Blossvale, NY

#61 May 9, 2011
Learn how to write & spell before you type in your next ignorant comments!
malone

Vernon Center, NY

#62 May 9, 2011
It Malone sucks not malonesucks grasshopper .
noticed

Vernon Center, NY

#63 May 9, 2011
Not one ROI participant has put their real name on this site. Why are you money makers not recruiting publicly on this site, give names and phone numbers. What are you all afraid of, you need more people to make more money don't you? I heard Barry Cortuex was one of the first to start ROI in the beach, its not hard to believe , after all what else does he have to do he is a cortuex. None the less all ROI participants know what their doing is wrong or are just plain stupid .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water ways Trailer park disgrace 16 hr Ellen 5
Trailer Parks, Scrap Metal is up in Price 18 hr Ellen 8
March Election 18 hr REal Joe 5
Mark and Ted Thu Real Horan 3
Will rat traps work , Beach Home security? Wed Real Dave 9
Trailer Park and Stray Cats Wed Real Dave 7
How to Prevent Syphilis from beach Trash Tue Tom Cat 1

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance