Inn on the Docks (SYLVAN BEACH) FOR ...

Inn on the Docks (SYLVAN BEACH) FOR SALE

Posted in the Sylvan Beach Forum

Back Street

Camden, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
The place is only for sale because after 3 years of successful management. Now with over $1.2million dollars of Gross profit each year, they have decided to sell and create another success.

That is what was rumored at the legion Bar.
Vigilante

Camden, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
They Lost 85k last summer and Myron has had enough.. Ida is Out and He put the Place up for Sale
wow

Camden, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Vigilante wrote:
They Lost 85k last summer and Myron has had enough.. Ida is Out and He put the Place up for Sale
Doesn't she still work for him, managing another company. Sounds like a bad pattern. So if that true why would he still employ her?
Jennifer

Camden, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Because she is hot and is great in bed! I know first hand......second hand too. Lol
Ghost Town

Camden, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
I'm going to miss the place, it was like having the place to yourself all the time, since no one was there. Ida Really Took Myron to the cleaners. LOL
JohnC

Camden, NY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
joe told everyone the place isn't opening again. Big loss to run, with more hired hands then customers. The room rentals were poor as well. Room 2 had stains on the sleigh bed and some kind of white powder all over the bathrooms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abigail Elizabeth Adams=fake 7 hr Hello 1
Disgusting pigs in canastota 12 hr Karma 4
Discrimmination at International WIRE IN Camden 14 hr dodo 3
disgusting joslyns 14 hr whatever 6
Best place to buy Crack 15 hr spike nation 5
Nice N Easy Sold 21 hr no tats need apply 17
Loraine at family dollar Thu gretchie 5

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance