DEA, state police searching suspected site of crystal meth production in Oneida County

Aug 19, 2013 Full story: The Post-Standard 122

More than 20 federal and state law enforcement officers are currently searching the Sylvan Beach house of a man suspected of making crystal meth, according to Trooper Jack Keller with the New York State Police.

Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
feds

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Aug 19, 2013
You were warned, we do see all
feds

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Aug 19, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
They need to go to 15th ave and bust his buddy we all know who that is .
Good things come to those who wait.
Have patience my son
Federal Agents mom

New York, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Hey fake agent, this is your mom. Shut up snd cone back to bed.
SB residents

Blossvale, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Next bust will be on 2nd avenue.
government

Camden, NY

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Feds have way more power and access to things without needing warrants for every little thing. Everything and everyone is traceable today. Watch and see. Anyone hooked on this crap need to go to rehab ASAP before they get near that slippery slide cause there's no getting back up once you have slid down
Wow

Oneida, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2013
The feds aint playin, and for sure there are gonna be more. You idiots better take a lesson from this and stop. You all know who you are....
Missy....
Scotty...
Need I say more?
jamies sister

Roxbury, CT

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Does ne one lauries last name or how to get ahold of her
playa

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Dude a year and a half to bust one little tiny player making a little meth!!! Bahahahahah. The NYSP is a frigging joke. If they spent half the money on drug busts as they do traffic enforcement, we would live in a much better place. Boy I bet they got a lot of dirty buckets and empty sudafed packages. Good thing we spent 1.4 million in undercover sh!t to put this guy behind bars for half a year. Boy I bet they're watching 18 year olds buying cigarettes for 17 year olds at savon. Couple more years and 33 more incompetent ticket writers on the case and that beeoch will be on cold case files. What a joke!
Football Captain

Camden, NY

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Will Jamie go to rehab tonight?
What happened? Who is Anette Kelly?

Are there more in Vienna that will get busted too?
SB snitch

Blossvale, NY

#17 Aug 19, 2013
you get busted next meth head!
RED NECK

Laguna Niguel, CA

#18 Aug 19, 2013
y were the names of the other scum bags taken off here .The feds know, there coming for all of u meth head scum bags .Grow up and stop being a junkie!Most of them r parents take care of kids .
strike three

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 19, 2013
playa wrote:
Dude a year and a half to bust one little tiny player making a little meth!!! Bahahahahah. The NYSP is a frigging joke. If they spent half the money on drug busts as they do traffic enforcement, we would live in a much better place. Boy I bet they got a lot of dirty buckets and empty sudafed packages. Good thing we spent 1.4 million in undercover sh!t to put this guy behind bars for half a year. Boy I bet they're watching 18 year olds buying cigarettes for 17 year olds at savon. Couple more years and 33 more incompetent ticket writers on the case and that beeoch will be on cold case files. What a joke!
I'm not sure if he'll only get 6 months for this one. This one is federal not state. They tried to get him once am he made them look stupid. They aren't messing around this time. But I do totally agree with you about law enforcement being a joke. But I'm pretty sure he's screwed, especially with a prior felony.
Scott

Wethersfield, CT

#20 Aug 19, 2013
jamies sister wrote:
Does ne one lauries last name or how to get ahold of her
Bryant
Scott

Wethersfield, CT

#21 Aug 19, 2013
playa wrote:
Your a pathetic douche bag. At least they work you welfare pos.
hehaw

Wethersfield, CT

#22 Aug 19, 2013
strike three wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if he'll only get 6 months for this one. This one is federal not state. They tried to get him once am he made them look stupid. They aren't messing around this time. But I do totally agree with you about law enforcement being a joke. But I'm pretty sure he's screwed, especially with a prior felony.
you're the joke. Topix loser
prij d

Wethersfield, CT

#23 Aug 19, 2013
Dad must be proud.....then again maybe not.
scott

East Granby, CT

#24 Aug 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Bryant
I am the best trash on Topix woo hoo
fasting

Red Hook, NY

#26 Aug 20, 2013
You're all a bunch of morons
strike three

Southbridge, MA

#27 Aug 20, 2013
hehaw wrote:
<quoted text>you're the joke. Topix loser
Why am I a joke? Did you know they busted him twice before this? And because they didn't so their job right he was back out within a year. Or what about his character witness? She said how great he was an he was only trying to help his friends because he knew how to dispose of the chemicals correctly. Terri Strobeck, ring a bell? Not long after she testified on his behalf, she was arrested for purchasing sudafed and distributing it to meth makers, probably her bestie Jamie. Did you know they give you less time if you snitch on someone? That's bull. What about rapo's and pedo's getting a couple years in jail? But if you're a drug dealer you're looking at 5. But it's ok to touch, rape, molest a child or young adult and ruin their entire life and only get a couple years if that even. He justice system is screwed up. And if it makes me a joke for thinking law enforcement is a joke, then so be it. But in most cases, they are a joke.
prij d

United States

#28 Aug 20, 2013
strike three wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I a joke? Did you know they busted him twice before this? And because they didn't so their job right he was back out within a year. Or what about his character witness? She said how great he was an he was only trying to help his friends because he knew how to dispose of the chemicals correctly. Terri Strobeck, ring a bell? Not long after she testified on his behalf, she was arrested for purchasing sudafed and distributing it to meth makers, probably her bestie Jamie. Did you know they give you less time if you snitch on someone? That's bull. What about rapo's and pedo's getting a couple years in jail? But if you're a drug dealer you're looking at 5. But it's ok to touch, rape, molest a child or young adult and ruin their entire life and only get a couple years if that even. He justice system is screwed up. And if it makes me a joke for thinking law enforcement is a joke, then so be it. But in most cases, they are a joke.
Your mothers a joke. She's that's it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow (Apr '12) 4 hr Yeah 2
sylvan beach midway 4 hr What a Joke 12
local girl gives hpv to married men 8 hr concerned citizen 1
Christine Markey (Sep '14) 8 hr Justice for Tammy... 31
B&T contracting owner Ken Bates JR & Todd Smith (Dec '11) 8 hr the reckoning 61
Tullio out on parole already? Mar 25 Beach Girl 6
Anchor light inn Mar 25 Beach Girl 20
Sylvan Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web