OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

The campground was not paid for,,,so they have a morgage,,,yes it was will to them so was the payment,,,,,,,,if all the campers stick together they will go bankrup,,,,I dont think she will quit doing coke,,,she lost both her breast..from cancer,,,but she could die tomarrow and i dont think anyone would give a shit,,her and casy anthony would make a good pair,,I HATE BOTH OF THEM BITCHES,,,,,,,,,
camp curious

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I would love to see someone else buy the place and update it so it is entertaining like Tagasoke. There's nothing to do here so what exactly are people paying for when they camp here?
i love it here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't camp at another campground ! All water front sites !!! The owners are awesome ! Especially ROBIN !!! And I love what they've done with the place. I love all the campers I have met this year ! I have never seen sites this large or this clean anywhere in ny ! Ask anyone in the campground they will tell you they are NOT leaving !!! And either are we !!! These sites are all almost sold out !!!! Love it !!!!!! Love it !!!! Love it !!!!
allwtr frnt sites ?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Ive been trying to get in here for years ? They've been sold out ??? They have sites open now ? Boy I remember back in the day you couldn't get in there ! All water front sites ! Close to the lake ! I was camping years ago at a camp quite aways away from the lake I swear it took me 30 minutes to get to hidden point !!! I would love to get in there !!! Think I'll check it out tomorrow.
HEY ! SAD !!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Lol get a life !!!! We aren't leaving this campground ! Talk is cheap ! We'll see Oct 1st who left !!! One site left cuz their neighbors party ! Well every campground has them !! They didn't leave becuz of the owners ! Not only are we staying but 90% of the stayers have brand new campers and boats ! They love it there !!! The turn over was the best thing that could of happened to the place !! Got rid of the dead dried up cranky old folks ! It's rocking now !!!
HEY ! SAD !!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
We thought this was going to be a good experience, but the owners are two faced liars and yes many of us are leaving. I would like to know what the one poster had in store for them? I might like to help although the place is falling apart on its own and that robin is a mean witch. we witnessed her chasing a family out. Weekenders that will never come again. After of course she made them clean the camper they stayed in because it was gross but still charged them full price and another family won't come back because she charged them full price for scum of a camper that should be burnt to the ground
Good luck with all that ! The place is great & so are the owners and all the people returning next year !!! It's people like you that are not allowed in that campground and that's part of why it's a wonderful place to be !! Ur the scum ! Go take a look around ! Nothing but happy, nice people. May I ask exactly what the owner lied to you about ? I've sat back and watched, researched a lot, haven't found any lies yet, but I do personally no some of the people and the reasons they left of were asked to leave. And let me add one more thing.. I cannot believe the behavior of some of these older campers and some of the disgusting things they did. I hope it wasn't their own doings. Really disappointing to say the least.
omg ur a tard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
The campground was not paid for,,,so they have a morgage,,,yes it was will to them so was the payment,,,,,,,,if all the campers stick together they will go bankrup,,,,I dont think she will quit doing coke,,,she lost both her breast..from cancer,,,but she could die tomarrow and i dont think anyone would give a shit,,her and casy anthony would make a good pair,,I HATE BOTH OF THEM BITCHES,,,,,,,,,
If anyone does ever read your imput they cud see it's nothing but jealousy and lies, it seems to me that you have some real issues of your own on your hands.? Do you smoke crack Mayb ? Sounds like your the delusional one ?? Quiet confused and ignorant at that. Your a pathetic joke. And I also no for a fact that if there was something said to you that upset you that these girls would do anything they could to correct it. Why don't you step up to the plate and talk to them??? Instead of hiding behind your keyboard ?? Several of the old campers that Robin Loved have asked to return to paradise cove, but she won't allow them to because of you ! That's sad !!! One day you'll get yours. I hate to see what's instore for you. Ur a nasty sick person. Obviously has no life, no loved ones, no friends ? Nothing but x to attack the hard working innocent little girls ??? Why ?
omg ur a tard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
FYI we just stopped and asked for information. Owner was there and very helpful. 90 sites rented one seasonal left. 5 new ones waiting for oct 1 to see what's available. Pouring rain but Paradise Cove is full of HAPPY CAMPERS walking their dogs and cooking out ! Yea it looks pretty sad over there :) I think I'll try camping here next year !!!!
Camping

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

omg ur a tard wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI we just stopped and asked for information. Owner was there and very helpful. 90 sites rented one seasonal left. 5 new ones waiting for oct 1 to see what's available. Pouring rain but Paradise Cove is full of HAPPY CAMPERS walking their dogs and cooking out ! Yea it looks pretty sad over there :) I think I'll try camping here next year !!!!
We were looking for a new site this year, too bad the place is already packed, was looking for something on the water, is there anything available somewhere else on the lake, not creek, the landing is and tagasok are to far.
saw_it_myself

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

oh its all true what the others are saying. The sites are 90% full now but its been the most stressful experience of my life. Robin is certifiable. Seriously, shes definitely "not right" by any stretch of the imagination. I witnessed her daily bullying and text accusations against campers, many of them, and the accusations were absolutely ridiculous. She told a camper to shut the power on his side if he didnt like the noise, he camps near the electric meters, when he did the ppl partying a few sites down wanted to beat the hell out of him, til he said to Robins face and we all heard it, " Robing YOU TOLD ME TO!" yea shes a real piece of work right there. drunker than a skunk, fighting with Harold, causing all sorts of drama and blaming the tenants. So whos turned them in lately? would love to see them crash and burn, they deserve it. She has some excellent people there now, but many are looking to leave. shes too unstable.
saw_it_myself

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

btw.... the camper who cut the power... because he outted her in fron of about 60 people.... she threw him and his parents out the next day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Sylvan Beach Forum right now

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... 6 hr NYSP 30
Randy Hollandboc Out of Jail (Apr '13) 7 hr jdot 21
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gravity Pete 670
Pfohl's beachouse Tue Ted K 11
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Mon sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon trs 16,778
•••
•••
•••
Sylvan Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000