Russ

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I am looking for camps sites in the area to set up my camper. I heard this one was a pretty good one. is this true?
Beach1984

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Friends of ours Camp there, they love it. Mosquito get very bad, but the park and people are great.
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

if you go there your nuts,,,the owners oure bit,,,this campground was full at one time and now there are about 20 campers there,,and they will lie to you so much they ran the place in the ground after dad left it to them,,,,,trust me DONT GO THERE,,if you do you will be sorry,,,,,ta-ga-soke is great,,lone pine is the best....
Russ

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

OMG wrote:
if you go there your nuts,,,the owners oure bit,,,this campground was full at one time and now there are about 20 campers there,,and they will lie to you so much they ran the place in the ground after dad left it to them,,,,,trust me DONT GO THERE,,if you do you will be sorry,,,,,ta-ga-soke is great,,lone pine is the best....
WHO DID YOUR DAD LEAVE IT TO? SO HOW DO THEY TREAT THE PEOPLE THERE? ARE THEY NOT GOOD PEOPLE? i WANT TO ENJOY MYSELF AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Two girls that are two faced,,,i was there 11 yrs,,then there dad died,,,thy kick me out two weeks later,,there were people there over 20 yrs that are gone now,,figer it out it was 110 full time campers now around 19..Treat people like SHIT why do you think all these people left.. Look do what you want,,,,i rather have manson live next to me than go there.You would be sorry..The people that left went to brennings beach,,nice park.
Russ

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

OMG wrote:
Two girls that are two faced,,,i was there 11 yrs,,then there dad died,,,thy kick me out two weeks later,,there were people there over 20 yrs that are gone now,,figer it out it was 110 full time campers now around 19..Treat people like SHIT why do you think all these people left.. Look do what you want,,,,i rather have manson live next to me than go there.You would be sorry..The people that left went to brennings beach,,nice park.
I would like to thank you. from 110 to 19 campers is telling me everything i need to know. I will go else where so i can enjoy my stay. thanks for the info.
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

if you have kids ta-ga-soke is a great place
Russ

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

OMG wrote:
if you have kids ta-ga-soke is a great place
Thank You.
RV Ricik

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Agree Ta-Ga-Soke is the best if you have kids. Paradise cove is a ghost town. All the good people left, now it's abandoned. It's an entire summertime of misery if you go there. Not worth experimenting with your life.
ralph

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
He lies and he's losing the battle..With over sixty campers at least.. the best water sites will soon be gone. He'd love to come back but they won't let him in the place.
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Ralph,,,,,r u kidding,yea great water sitesthats all.I won the war,,,,you better learn how to count,there is no way there is sixty campers there,,go to google earth.I would never go back. Oh yea i have some more plans for them this year
Russ

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

who is running this place now?
ralph

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Ralph,,,,,r u kidding,yea great water sitesthats all.I won the war,,,,you better learn how to count,there is no way there is sixty campers there,,go to google earth.I would never go back. Oh yea i have some more plans for them this year
You will get a better count if you do it when the season is open or do I have to explain that to you also. Your reputation will be shot when you see over 60 campers at minimum. That's it for me..my Dad always said you can't argue with a lier!
Mike

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

I used to sleep on the beach years ago. Under the stars. Nothing like it.
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Ralph i know the people that left,,and i know the ones that are leaveing this year.Campers have to have all there room off this year and this is from FEMA.Nobody likes the girl that so call run it.I have some more plans for them this year
Camper

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Ralph i know the people that left,,and i know the ones that are leaveing this year.Campers have to have all there room off this year and this is from FEMA.Nobody likes the girl that so call run it.I have some more plans for them this year
So what your telling me is they had.

110 sites full once
-60 perhaps will be filled this year.
-------
50 seasonal sites lost.

And thats a good indicator of success?

Thanks for explaining the play has over 50% loss and might get 50% full this year, MIGHT!
OMG

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Success That was there dad these people have left after he passed away and his girl took it over and ran everyone out...You call that SUCCESS??????? Was a nice park now they just lie to everyone and run the place in the ground,,,There is 20 to 30 campers left and i know at least 15 more will be leaveing. Thats GREAT SUCCESS keep up the good work
Camper

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Success That was there dad these people have left after he passed away and his girl took it over and ran everyone out...You call that SUCCESS??????? Was a nice park now they just lie to everyone and run the place in the ground,,,There is 20 to 30 campers left and i know at least 15 more will be leaveing. Thats GREAT SUCCESS keep up the good work
Sorry it was intended for the comment by Ralph, who posted there are 60 campers at least for this year.

If thats true they still lost 50%, and that is not success. The place is a ghost town, A lot of it has to do with DEC, but not only that the owners are not nice. The place is paid for and was willed ot them by their father before he passed. Everyone misses him. it used to be a fun and relaxing place. The best in the area. Now it's Sh!@t
sad

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

We thought this was going to be a good experience, but the owners are two faced liars and yes many of us are leaving. I would like to know what the one poster had in store for them? I might like to help although the place is falling apart on its own and that robin is a mean witch. we witnessed her chasing a family out. Weekenders that will never come again. After of course she made them clean the camper they stayed in because it was gross but still charged them full price and another family won't come back because she charged them full price for scum of a camper that should be burnt to the ground
sad

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Unfortunately we didn't read these posts until now and you speak the truth. Buyer beware. And you should share all the details.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sylvan Beach Discussions

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What? He's taking over for Stimpson??? 7 hr kyle 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr College Professor 6,391
Joe Benedict 17 hr Roger 14
Gatto 21 hr Kendall 3
Cash Mon tammy 6
coffee runners Mon mother against drugs 1
Tullio L. Dellaquila (Oct '10) Aug 15 Joel 9
•••
•••
•••
Sylvan Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••