real trouble here

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Can somebody look up { TERROR TRAINING CAMPS INSIDE THE US.}? HIT ANY LINK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT AND ALL THE KILLINGS IN THE US. OVER 22,000 SINCE 12\12\12\THERE ARE US . PEOPLE TRAINING WITH TERROR GROUPS. WHITE GUYS, COULD THEY BE THE ONES KILLING OUR CHILDREN ALL OVER US? THEY HATE AMERICANS EVEN WOMAN AND CHILDREN!OBAMA HATES US TO. HE LEFT US HIGH AND DRY AND WE ARE HAVING ALOT OF TROUBLE IN THE US FOR HIM TO BE JUMPING SHIP ON US.PLEASE CK IT OUT
omama

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

welcome to social liberalism
1 love

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

They live in a cave, and have better internet and telephone access then me!!! what gives. My faith is with America And Truth.. <<joke>>>
1 love

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Lets say it's nazi germany for example, and they killed you family, had pics posted of them humilating your religion, pissing on prisoners, that had a nato decreed no torture act. Did not follow the lows of the order, killed you children and rapped then in front of you, Had more Killing in their own country from non terrorism only their own people. Mind you I live in a cave, and you live in a civilized country. I will hold a grudge against all of you. If the facts were reversed. How would you deal with it? And do you know what your government tells you is true? do you even know what the desert looks like that we live in? Do you know our culture? can you find our culture on youtube easily, are their movies? I rest my case. Give everyone a benefit of the doubt. It's the governments that hold secrets.
real trouble here

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ya didnt even look at it did ya.
real trouble here

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

1 love wrote:
Lets say it's nazi germany for example, and they killed you family, had pics posted of them humilating your religion, pissing on prisoners, that had a nato decreed no torture act. Did not follow the lows of the order, killed you children and rapped then in front of you, Had more Killing in their own country from non terrorism only their own people. Mind you I live in a cave, and you live in a civilized country. I will hold a grudge against all of you. If the facts were reversed. How would you deal with it? And do you know what your government tells you is true? do you even know what the desert looks like that we live in? Do you know our culture? can you find our culture on youtube easily, are their movies? I rest my case. Give everyone a benefit of the doubt. It's the governments that hold secrets.
you didnt look it up did ya? the gov. knows about it go look it up! now they want our guns. americans are training to. i saw the map of killings on the news. and they have spread the over the us when done training.
all hell is breaking loose and people dont see it cuz alot is kept quiet,
1 love

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I only watch fox news and main stream news. So I think I'm good. They would not lie to me.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

don't talk about the government and what they know . You won't get far .
Threat thwarter

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The only threat here is the wacko sicko who started this discussion. You have been reported to topix and they have your ip #. You are being watched closely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Man? 35 min jessica 11
Is this what justice look like? 1 hr Therapist 12
Debate: Ferguson - Oneida, NY 3 hr DTA 4
Wheres Mikey Rumpsters ? 3 hr U R Stupid 14
Sylvan Beach, NY Facebook page Wed Jesse 21
What? He's taking over for Stimpson??? Tue kyle 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
•••
•••
Sylvan Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sylvan Beach People Search