Concern Citizen

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

well i am a concerned citizen here in the town of Vienna. What is the purpose of the dog catcher(Conover)? Last time i knew they have a leach law. so why is it that everytime i am on Deeley road where Conover lives there is dogs all over the road and chasing cars or people walking, and there is nothing being down about it. there was a ad in the camden queen about it a few months ago and still nothing happend.
dog lover

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

they dont chase cars,but they do protect their own propety. yes they have their shots too. so if your the thief thats being chased off deeley keep on running. thank god for the dogs. are they going on your road? no they arent. and they dont chase people unless they smell thief or a sneek. so sneek elsewhere. GOOD BY
deeley road resident

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

in response to the so called 'concerned citizen of the town of vienna' you should really use this thing the call SPELL CHECK.

Now onto the matter of the dogs on Deeley Rd., being one of the dog owners of this road, my dogs have their license and shots. They do not chase cars and I do let my dogs loose on my property at night to keep the thieves and sneaks from coming onto my property. If you do not like the dogs here on Deeley Rd., stay off of it. There are plenty of other roads around here that you could torment with your bad spelling and ignorant rants.
Beach Your Meat

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Concern Citizen wrote:
...Last time i knew they have a leach law...
Considering all the welfare/section 8/SSI disability/EBT WIC & foodstamp recipients wandering around free-range, the town of Vienna SHOULD consider a leech law. LMFAO
dog lover

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

NOW, As for spelling is it Deeley or is it Deley. lmao. o the signs we pay for. its different on each end of the road.i take it the envadors are coming from the north end. and i thank you for your dogs being loose at night, i myself feel safer. when i hear them go off at night i know we as neighbors are up and watching out for each other.as for Mr. Conover i also thank you for our dogs are licenced and all shots.he made sure of that so dont worrie invaders no rabbies here. lmfao
dog lover

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Beach Your Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering all the welfare/section 8/SSI disability/EBT WIC & foodstamp recipients wandering around free-range, the town of Vienna SHOULD consider a leech law. LMFAO
GO BEACH YOUR MEAT ELSE WHERE. BEFORE OUR DOGS GET IT.FUCKFACE
deeley road resident

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

dog lover wrote:
<quoted text>GO BEACH YOUR MEAT ELSE WHERE. BEFORE OUR DOGS GET IT.FUCKFACE
they cant beach what they dont have
Malone Sux BALLS

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Sylvan Beach's dogs are better looking than your women. Beach your meat to THAT, Town of Turdwigglers.
Concern Citizen

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Well no one said i was perfect and i know im not, i was never good with spelling nor school period, but i did graduate high school, and i we don't live off the system like a lot of others do, My wife and myself both hold full time jobs and we pay our own bills. and for everyone's information i am a resident of Deeley Rd.

I'm not saying everyones dogs are all over, im just saying there is a few of them that are, and they get into other neighbors stuff or they have growled and shown their teeth to my kids while outside playing and that has scared them.
dog lover

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Well, if your on deeley rd. call your neighbor and explain. problem over. and stop with the lies.growled and teeth showing? nope dont belive it!ive walked the road many times.and were your children playing hit the dog with a stick? and if you lived here then why did you say in your first line of bull, everytime im on deeley rd. you dont live here. you just got your nose on everybody elses rd.go home. or work! anyplace but deeley rd.we pay our bills too. thank you for tax dollars. now get a life or a dog of your own. and leave ours alone. go chew on a bone. lol
so beach on

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Malone Sux BALLS wrote:
Sylvan Beach's dogs are better looking than your women. Beach your meat to THAT, Town of Turdwigglers.
i think your the only one doing all the beaching.so beach it some more!
deeley road resident

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

dog lover wrote:
Well, if your on deeley rd. call your neighbor and explain. problem over. and stop with the lies.growled and teeth showing? nope dont belive it!ive walked the road many times.and were your children playing hit the dog with a stick? and if you lived here then why did you say in your first line of bull, everytime im on deeley rd. you dont live here. you just got your nose on everybody elses rd.go home. or work! anyplace but deeley rd.we pay our bills too. thank you for tax dollars. now get a life or a dog of your own. and leave ours alone. go chew on a bone. lol
He probably wants to chew on the dog's bone
Beach Your Meat

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

deeley road resident wrote:
<quoted text>
they cant beach what they dont have
Wanna know why they named your town "Vienna"?'Cause all of it's male residents are hung like the tiny canned sausages of the same name. No wonder all your women are lookin' for a "little sum'pin, sum'pin on the side" from us real Beach manly men. HA!
Deeley Road Resident

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

FIRST of all, I agree with concerned citizen. I've live on Deeley Road on and off for over 25 years & there are always dogs chasing vehicles as well as people. SECONDLY, My children do not abuse animals, we have pets of our own, but the dogs on this road are damn sure trying to stalk my children like food because they are under fed. I have nothing against people who take proper care of their animals, however when the "Dog Warden" lives on the same road, one would think that the law would be properly enforced on that road. I think that is all that is trying to be said on here, if anyone takes offense then obviously you are one to the neglectful dog owners!!!!
wow

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

The Vienna trash is showing itself. You let your dogs out into the front yard to protect against robbers? They stay right in the yard, right? Don't believe it for a second. The fact that the worthless dog catcher is taking money for a job that he isn't doing is criminal. I've got dogs coming into my backyard and bothering my dogs. Anybody that defends letting the dogs run loose is a moron piece of trash. I'm sure they have kids running all over the place too, not being cared for properly.
Concerned Citizen

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

wow wrote:
The Vienna trash is showing itself. You let your dogs out into the front yard to protect against robbers? They stay right in the yard, right? Don't believe it for a second. The fact that the worthless dog catcher is taking money for a job that he isn't doing is criminal. I've got dogs coming into my backyard and bothering my dogs. Anybody that defends letting the dogs run loose is a moron piece of trash. I'm sure they have kids running all over the place too, not being cared for properly.
Thank you wow & Resident Of Deeley Road!!!!! you 2 see my point clearly. At least some people see where i am coming from with this..
got blumkie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

ok my feeling on this is if you were stuck on a leach 24/7 how would you feel.. i live on mulholland and have had conover at my house prolly 10 times.. i just tell him to get lost.. and if your writing a ticket write it out.. he never has.. and if dogs are in the road maybe you should also slow down.. 55 does not mean you have to do 55.. there are peoples children playing on these roads and riding bikes.. this is a dumb subject for whoever started it.. mind your own damn buisness and sit in your house and watch tv.. i havnt heard of one person in the area ever being bit.. dumbass's i tell ya..
wow

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

You let your dogs and kids play on a road that is 55mph? If you get a dog, you should put up a fence, invisible or otherwise. Dogs aren't a necessity, they're a luxury. If you can't afford to properly take care of them, don't get one. When someone swerves to miss your dog in the road and god forbid hits a person, are you going to blame the driver? How about if the driver dies trying to avoid your dog? Are you going to tell their family to mind their own business? You're lowering the quality of life around you.
got blumkie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

i dont have kids.. but there are kids riding bikes all over.. and if you hit a child then you were going to fast.. like i said 55 doesnt mean you have to go 55.. when i was a kid i road my bike all over these roads and have had close calls because perople think they need to do 70 in a 55.. and if theres a dog in your back yard why cant neighborhood dogs play together.. you have friends dont ya.. why cant a dog have them.. your just an ignorant asshole is all..
viennaguy

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Learn to spell before you do doggie style with your dog again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sylvan Beach Forum right now

Search the Sylvan Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
main st stop light shack 3 hr fundme 12
Who or what is a Cato? 3 hr Mike 21
Pfohl's beachouse 4 hr Mike 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Facebook page promotes topless day at Sylvan Be... 7 hr SB Officials 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sylvan Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE