Joe Benedict in the NEWS AGAIN

Joe Benedict in the NEWS AGAIN

Posted in the Sylvan Beach Forum

Grampa

Liverpool, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2011
No Drinking Open Containers. LOL, solution.

&fe ature=player_embedded

Looks like you can drink only from the water, so put your cooler in a raft and don't touch the sand! LOL.

AWESOME CONCEPT! CITIZEN 1 --- TOWN 0
Sylvan BeatDown

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
NOTICE...NOTICE...NOTICE...NOT ICE>>>
Due to Village budget cuts because of funds diverted to Harpoon remodeling, Da Mayor announced this morning there will be no actual Fireworks at the annual 4th of July display. Instead at dusk that evening, "Grimace" Bendadik will treat the crowds to a fun-filled, colorful pyrotechnic display of his ignited Deli-Mart sub flatulence. Bring the whole family!
ARgg

Liverpool, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2011
There is always Inn on the Docks. lol. Place is empty every day, and meggie moo works there now. Daughter of the Famous OneIDA hoe.
Nancy

Constantia, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2011
Leave Ida alone you ignorant ass!
Beach Boss

Constantia, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2011
Joe does Ida at the Inn!
Beachy Keene

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Attention TiMMy SuMMer!! PedoJoe Bearadik in the NEWS AGAIN!
Beachy Keene

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2011
Re-posted here. Make sure TiMMY SuMMer sees this video goes viral before PedoJoe strikes again! I hear that Bearadik is building a Youth Basketball Court in the park stating he thinks he'd make a "Fine" coach!
OMG LOL

Auburn, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2011
TiMMey Summer Does PedoBear to Lure in Children!!! What ignorance, Where are peoples sense of humor,

For Example, I lure children in with the good old FREE CANDY BIT!!!! LET's BAN THAT on Halloween.

P.S. The above is a joke, I lure children in with METH!!!
OMG LOL

Auburn, NY

#12 Nov 30, 2011
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8793/11472... This is for the JOE Blow poster. He can't keep his eyes of of her.
Taz

Constantia, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2012
So where are the meth labs around town now?
Blossvale Biggie Smalls

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2012
On a clear, windless night, walk around the village & check for a wierd metallic/solvent smell. There be yer Meth-shiners. Yee-Haw!
Blossvale Biggie Smalls

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2012
My Bad: aparently it can smell like a whole lotta different sheee-it!

http://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/methnet/re...

"Smells like a hospital due to the common use of ethyl ether as an anesthetic. Nasal irritant. Ether-like: Aromatic, sweet odor often accompanied by a sweet taste.

Smells like paint thinners, paint removers, adhesives, and cleaning fluids. Type of odor often found in auto body shops or furniture refinishing shops. Eye and nasal irritant.

Smells like odor found in vinegar, mayonnaise, salad dressings or pickled food. Pungent, acrid, or sour smell. Eye irritant.

Smells like wet diapers, glass cleaners, cattle feed-lots, or fertilizers. A sharp, irritating odor. Eye and nasal irritant."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Cooke and Chris Stealans thiefs 1 min Ashley 21
Drugs? 1 hr foooo 3
Queen Central News not Delivered 3 hr Wiper 13
Lake street car accident 7 hr Ted 11
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday 18 hr jamal 1
sylvan beach midway Jul 25 conkllincolt 49
Illegal beach party being promoted for Sylvan ... Jul 25 conkllincolt 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sylvan Beach Mortgages