User name richard nixon
Secret

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Ive spoke with a person on here before that goes by the username richard nixon. I need to ask you some more questions about what we were discussing before about a certain person that i dated and you knew all about this person. I was taken advantage of very badly by this person and i want some more information about her. If you message me back on here i will give you my email address so we dont have to discuss this on here for everyone to see. Thanks.
Secret

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
yea right, im very street smart. either you wont show up or you will have several people there to jump me, come on now not talking to a dumb person here
phil in your grave

Moravia, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Just like that "phil in your mom"/Chamberlain punk did when he was trying to get froggy & insisted he'd show at a local bar, & of course the coward was "Frosty The No-Show Man". Wotta fayge!
Tricky Ricky

Camden, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Richard Nixon is deceased!
phil in your mom

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I was there nutbreath. Your such a toughguy. Probably the type that beats his wife.
phart on your mom

Moravia, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
phil in your grave wrote:
As I have said to you numerous times, asswipe: Your wife is inflatable. You've tried women in the past, but they all reject you when you ask them to wear a strap-on dildo.
Ha - Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylvan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obey police officers 8 min NotALocal 14
Cops all over 13 min NotALocal 31
John Wier/Police!!! 28 min Lol 10
Where is the Pine Road princess 31 min For sure 26
Flooding Mon Dave 17
It seems like Mon Sylvan Sixx 5
News How a broken arm and a barking dog help save 88... Jan 20 Angel 4

Sylvan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance