'Catman' up for TV award

They call him the Catman. Catman has been nominated for the top Cat Hero of the Year by Animal Planet. Full Story
leonard sentowski

Columbia, SC

#1 Oct 6, 2007
harold sims cares
libby

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2007
It has been said that a communittee is known by the way it treats its animals. Harold and his wife are true assets to the communittee and to the world at large. In a time when a lot of news is bad news, news of Harold's efforts is a blessing and a comfort. God bless you, Harold Sims.
CHRIS

AOL

#3 Oct 6, 2007
WISH I WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO VOLUNTEER.
THANK YOU FROM ALL ANIMAL LOVING PEOPLE.
Linda

Milan, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Hooray for Harold and Kay Sims for the love and care that they have put in to save these precious little animals. I wish we had more people like them to take care of our wonderful fur babies.
anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Oct 8, 2007
I wish every human being respected and cared for all God's creatures like Harold Sims.
pog

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Oct 8, 2007
http://catman2.org/

Has everyone voted for him at Animal Planet? He said the $5000 will help more cats.

Since: Jun 07

Manteo, NC

#7 Oct 10, 2007
I received Jeda, formerly known as Jedi.. from a lady whom received him from Catman. Jeda is approxemately 5 years old, big ole white/black long haired fella. What I was told was that Jeda had one day left in a kill shelter, when a worker called Catman and told him about Jeda. Jeda stayed at Catman2 for several months, hissing at everyone, until S. came in and Jeda raised his tail towards her. She had wanted a different cat, but could not resist Jeda's having finally liking someone. Well, at his new home he became jealous of the other cat, so a new home was needed. A ad was put out, and I was lucky enough to be chosen to take in Jeda.

Jeda has really been a joy in my life, is actually a companion animal. Jeda hears me stirring in the morning, joins me for wakeup time, and can often be found on the leaf of my desk slyly trying to sneak off items to play with. Around midnight he reminds me it's bedtime, lol.

Until now I haven't contacted Catman to let him know the fate of Jedi (Jeda). Hopefully Catman will see this and know that Jedi is in a good home, very appreciated & well cared for.

Thank you Catman - Harold & also Thank you to the lady whom chose my home for Jeda to live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes 12 hr Jon B 6
Haywood County restaurant inspections (Feb '08) 18 hr mackey 3
You might be from Franklin if. Wed IlliterateRedneck 18
Poindexter Wed IlliterateRedneck 6
lowe's in franklin is horrible! (May '13) Oct 28 Gordon M 23
Macon County News Facebook for Drake Enterprises (Mar '14) Oct 28 Gordon M 33
curious about tribal bingo (Sep '13) Oct 19 bumper 4

Freeze Warning for Jackson County was issued at October 31 at 5:47AM EDT

Sylva Dating
Find my Match