Melton Funeral Home in trouble again?

Melton Funeral Home in trouble again?

Posted in the Sylva Forum

here we go again

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2010
According to News 13 this morning, they are being investigated for fraud over pre-payments made for services. Said around 10 "customers" involved for now. When are you people going to wake up and see the light? I hope Mrs. Parris can get her money back,they should be ashamed!
local

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Jackson County only has 1 honest Funeral Home left !
Chewy

Eastover, SC

#3 Sep 22, 2010
" A dent in the butt, mild and smut, a dent in the chin, the devil within "
local

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2012
local wrote:
Jackson County only has 1 honest Funeral Home left !
See what I mean? Riddle and his wife have both been arrested as of yesterday! More crooked Funeral Home antics in Jackson County!!!
I Know

Coudersport, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2012
Reg, Jr. did worse than this and more than has begun to come out yet. If we just knew what went on in funeral homes. Not something most people want to see so we just blindly trust when we need them and get ripped off over and over at the worst possible time in our lives. They should be held accountable at the highest possible standards and all records audited annually by some watchdog group. What can we do, we have to follow the law when somebody passes so we are forced to use them to take care of the body. How can we be protected from this kind of crap?(Not just talking about insurance policies, either). Look into forging documents for veterans benefits, cemetery plots, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tribal Bingo (May '10) Jul 23 Jane Doe 21
Who is the biggest HO in Franklin? (Jul '10) Jul 22 CoolHandle 42
Little cuties that work at Pop's Jul 19 Stupid people 1
Need some women!!! Jul 18 Stupid people 1
Theresa braham Jul 9 Jade 1
Swing shift at mill Jul 9 thirstyman 1
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Jul 8 Jerry 38

Sylva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance