Review: elocalplumbers.com - Find Lo...

Review: elocalplumbers.com - Find Local Plumbers - Get a Plumbing...

Posted in the Sylva Forum

smoky mountain plumbing

Princeton Junction, NJ

#1 Apr 26, 2009
excellent service. very detailed. will call again when needed. this is my preferred plumbing servicer.
smoky mountain plumbing

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2 Apr 26, 2009
smoky mountain plumbing is my # 1 plumbing. They are very prompt amd effecient. I feel very secure knowing i can count on them.
Thank you!
John

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 1, 2009
This is hands down the best place to find a plumber.
pipefitter

Waterloo, IA

#4 May 1, 2009
Parris Plumbing,he does good neat work.Very particular.
Kay H

Waterloo, IA

#5 May 2, 2009
I would recommend Mr.Parris,arrives when he says and does the job right.Will use him again if needed.
Rachel

North Brunswick, NJ

#16 Sep 11, 2009
Gerald's Plumbing is a great local plumbing provider for Fairfield County. I live in Stamford and he repaired my tub drain and ice maker line and installed a water filter system for me. Gerald did a fantastic job!
Be Careful

Acworth, GA

#21 Feb 8, 2011
They post anybody that pays them licensed or not.I call "Bullshit" on elocalplumbers.
Moon Valley Plumbing

Karachi, Pakistan

#23 Aug 2, 2011
Moon Valley Plumbing has been in business since 2003. We offer 24/7 service and you will never get a answering service, you will always reach one of our trained staff to assist your needs no matter what time of day or night.
Blue planet plumbing

United States

#24 Jun 1, 2012
Be Careful wrote:
They post anybody that pays them licensed or not.I call "Bullshit" on elocalplumbers.
Stay way from this operation!!!!! It is a scam. They take your money and promise leads but what they do not tell you is that they send the god damn leads to All the plumbers not just you ,even if the customer clicks on your name and requested a bid. I am not interested in a rat race, I can do that for free. I called to ask why my logo was smaller than others on the site. They where unwilling to adjust it. Once they make the sell they are done with you. eLocal is trash, stay away!!!!!
I caught them charging my card without approval. Good plumbers never need to advertise.
Eatsleepplumb.com
Nophier Plumbers Brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jun 8, 2014
We are licensed plumbers in Brooklyn www.nophierplumbing.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant Football Coach at Pisgah High (Sep '12) Feb 16 Jsisk28 3
Tribal Bingo (May '10) Feb 4 Gamma 20
Jc Payne (Dec '12) Jan 29 Simple 7
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Jan 29 JNS0515 32
News Haywood County arrests (Jul '08) Jan 28 BowtieToretto 22
News Haywood County arrests/citations (Jul '08) Jan 26 Howard 5
BEWARE of Flying Feathers Cab Company!!! Jan 25 Beware 2

Sylva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance