Accident on 210 Freeway at hubbard St..

Accident on 210 Freeway at hubbard St..

Posted in the Sylmar Forum

Ted

Hawthorne, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Does anyone know what happend yesterday near the Hubbard overpass?
big daddy

Orinda, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2010
A guy , about 30, jumped from the overcrossing, landed on an RV and then face planted on the freeway...
Rai

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Does anybody know if the man, by chance, survived?
Kido

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 3, 2010
Trauma patient taken to OV Tuesday afternoon. Dead on arrival I heard.
sick hoe sQuAd

Topanga, CA

#5 Feb 3, 2010
i live on hubbard i saw, shit waz nutz man. sad times :(
Cousin kelly

Los Gatos, CA

#6 Feb 4, 2010
RIP. Ronnie
Laurie Fadness

Topanga, CA

#7 Feb 4, 2010
I was on the freeway and I did see a body of what appeared to be a young man. When the emt's put him in the ambulance they just shut the doors. The ambulance did not drive away. I'm assuming that the young man was dead. I have not been able to find anything on or about this anywhere, except on this page.
eva ross

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2010
i didnt see this man actually fall but i must of drove past at least five to ten mins after it happened i was literally driving two lanes over looking at this mans dead body not covered with blood around his skull and i dunno what else i was so.....never wanna see anything like that again
mygirlkew43

La Quinta, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2010
God Bless You Ron-----Only He, God knows the pain and anguish you were going through at that specific moment in time. And I know it must have just seemed completely unbearable and insurrmountable to you. You were/are so loved by so many-and any one of us would have taken the time to talk you through it. But you made a conscious choice NOT to open up to those who love you, and you chose a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You helped me so much over the last couple of years, and your legacy will be just that, all the help and devotion and time (which is all so valuable) that you had given so freely and unselfishly to others over the years, mainly the men. Many owe their very llves to you. I love you Ron-I know you are at peace. Kathleen
Dianne

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 27, 2010
We all miss him! Thank you Kathleen for your words.
Ronnies sister Dianne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Campbell Center Sat CAMPBELL CENTER G... 60
WEST HILLS NEWS House explosion | Government Of... Sep 23 Whippets 4 Sale 16
7508 N. Sale Av. HOUSE EXPLOSION, 2 Kids, 1 adu... Sep 22 Newsroom_LA 3
UFO over Sylmar around 11:30-12:00 (Sep '12) Sep 21 TujungaUFOS 5
any girls want to sext (Sep '11) Sep 20 Jlj99 21
Mc Donald's Passing Funny-Money off in their ch... Sep 13 Hdet 11
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV (May '16) Sep 13 jan 2

Sylmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance