L..A .seeks injunction against San Fers gang

In a move to stamp out one of the San Fernando Valley's most notorious and violent gangs, the city on Thursday sought one of its most sprawling injunctions against the San Fers to curtail its influence in the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
pocho

Huntington Beach, CA

#125 May 17, 2008
Stuck in the 3rd world wrote:
The comment above is absolutely correct. The gang problem will never be resolved until all the illegal gang members are deported. Of course, Villar, Alarcon and Bratton are silent on this subject. They are too busy kissing up to all the illegals . This is just more propaganda to look as if they are doing something when it's just more of the same old same old.
i think you fir get whos country this used to be!! till you took it away!! so wy dont YOU leave!!!
pocho

Huntington Beach, CA

#126 May 17, 2008
no saben nada!!
Sunflower Dreams

Northridge, CA

#127 Jun 12, 2008
I believe ONLY the illegal immigrant convicts should be deported. I know there are MANY illegal immigrants that do actually demostrate a well earned life style here in the United States by working "hard" and progressing in this nation. I understand that there are many crimes associated with illegal mexican americans and those who are not illegal; but keep in mind there are other sort of illegal immigrants commiting crimes such as: armenians,salvadoranians,puert o ricans,cubans,people from asia and others.NOT JUST MEXICAN illegals.Shure the majority of the crimes in the Los Angeles county are conducted by "mexicans", but like I have proposed earlier the convicts should be deported only. And "Somewhere in the Valley" I understand where your point of view is coming from, but some youth programs are not always that accomplishing and or progressing to the assumed goal of "getting the kids off the streets" I have personally seen programs such as the Boys and Girls club and after school programs that are conducted by the city, at "work" and quite frankly sometimes the personnel is not that commited in helping these kids they just "slack off" or the kids just seem bored and still go on to be mischiveous and not concentrating on school or good morals they should be learning.Teens need to HAVE GANAS DE APRENDER. And about the gang members not having the opportunity; well to an extent you are correct, however being a former student of the LAUSD district I am aware that schools have magnet programs,tutoring,after school programs that the students create with the guideness of the teachers and college counsulers to help plan the students' future. I mean, going to school and excelling academicaly is NOT IMPOSSIBLE I seen various situations that seem to be a problem to attend school and to progress in life such as , teen pregnancies,drug addiction and poverty but since the 1990s' students now have great opportunities to go to school, heck, theres' even pregnancy schools or free child care and placement homes or financial aid.There is no excuse for teens to "turn to the streets" anymore, it is just simply that they are either lazy,dont want to go to school or just simply "too busy" with their social life.People need to understand that crime will always and forever exist, maybe now it is just a bit out of hand but we all need to unite;not tear apart, and try to fix all these problems, but I know that is close to imposible giving the circumstances our society lives in.Moreover, if deportation does one day happen, there is going to be a positive side which is not having soo much crime and maybe our economic struggles may decrease but overall there is going to be a downside, my point is that no matter how much all of you complain and not ACT ON IT there is truly no solution.
Sylmar Dude

North Hills, CA

#128 Jun 13, 2008
pocho wrote:
<quoted text>i think you fir get whos country this used to be!! till you took it away!! so wy dont YOU leave!!!
the gringos won, if the Mexicans really wanted it that bad they would have fought for it....stop living in the past like the rest of the lame-azz "raza"
p0rch negr0

Duarte, CA

#129 Jul 30, 2008
Sylmar Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
the gringos won, if the Mexicans really wanted it that bad they would have fought for it....stop living in the past like the rest of the lame-azz "raza"
lolz youz is well edumucated aight
san fernando reader

Los Angeles, CA

#130 Jul 26, 2011
To all of u readers out there reading this right now,just know that the gang injunction ain't shit because I am an active member of that big bad ass VARRIO SAN FER gang and we stay kicking it every single day since I started bangin.just like that saying "we don't die, we multiply"!that's what my hood stays doing.multiplying...think about it, we been around for decades fools,try us!viva varrio san fernando los maclay avenue boysf.soy ese maclayweiser!
StupidGangThugs

San Diego, CA

#131 Aug 25, 2014
Dear "Somewhere in the Valley",

F**k off, you stupid, excuse-making wh*re. A lot of us grow up poor, a lot of us grow up without fathers, and a lot of us get brushed off by the education system. It takes a different kind of piece of crap to ever think that dealing drugs, beating people up, raping women, and killing others is acceptable behavior.

I don't have a part in keeping kids out of gangs. You know who that responsibility falls to? The parents. I don't care if the Dad left and the Mom works three jobs and can't be there when they are not in school. If a parent does his/her job from day 1 correctly, the child will be clear in what is expected and will not want to disrespect his parents.

So stop with the "it takes a village" and "don't judge a book by its over" garbage. I judge - we all judge - because that's what keeps us safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls want to sext (Sep '11) 5 hr jake 9
Why do armenians think they're European? 10 hr Rust 1
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... 11 hr smellyballs 3
What is with all the Armenians in NOHO (Jul '09) 12 hr rifraf818 159
Help local widow Sheri Christman fight against ... Wed Janice Miano 1
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Wed Jack Mehoff 185
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2

Sylmar News Video

Sylmar Dating
Find my Match