LA police officer shot on domestic vi...

LA police officer shot on domestic violence call

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 4, 2011, titled LA police officer shot on domestic violence call. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In this undated photo released by the Los Angeles Police Department Monday April 4, 2011 showing Los Angeles police officer Steve Jenkins a dog handler and 22-year LAPD veteran, who was shot in the jaw and shoulder on Monday April 4,2011, after responding to a domestic violence call at a gated community in Sylmar, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Pray for Office Jenkins.

And let's hope the perp dies a slow and very painful death.

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2011
When can we sign up for the militia to protect this city?
Hilda

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Militia? Really? You mean like Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky, Terry Nichols and their ilk? Idiots! Maybe Libya is looking good to you dude, plenty of militia there. Here's an idea, how about we all get our guns out and have a revolution right there in Sylmar? Look nothing good ever happens in Sylmar. The only way it gets coverage in the mainstream news is when someone gets shot or it's on fire!
With any luck maybe the perp will go by the way of suicide by law enforcement.
My prayers are with Officer Jenkins and his family.
Goverment Should Listen

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2011
We need More Law Enforement Officers Everywhere. No Officer should be alone in a squad. Quit spending money on stupid stuff and face the fact that the criminals are out numbering the good people.
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2011
If there isn't anyone else in the house, set it on fire and wait till he comes out. Then unload every thing you have on the SOBber
Jose Boracho

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2011
james russell ret wrote:
If there isn't anyone else in the house, set it on fire and wait till he comes out. Then unload every thing you have on the SOBber
Hey ***hole, what does the "ret" mean in your handle, let me guess... Retard
am I right, well am I?
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2011
That's how we do it in the ghetto.
Forward Observer

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Apr 4, 2011
If Jenkins were Mexican, I bet that some posters would be talking about how he and his family are all living on taxpayer money.

Hope he gets well soon.
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#9 Apr 5, 2011
It's just a cop. Too bad he is going to survive.

With all of the grief they cause, it's amusing to see them get some once in a while. It's called karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sylmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Fri donaldF895 79
News Council to offer $50,000 reward for Sylmar shoo... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Pacoima Skater 7
News Help Needed To Identify Woman Whose Body Was Fo... Aug 21 Leslie 1
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Aug 20 NC JULES 593
News Blue Cut Fire Grows To 18,000 Acres, Homes Dest... Aug 18 Joyce Guthrie 3
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Aug 17 Cinna Cinna Cinnamon 801
WE HATE MEXICANS IN North Hollywood, Kids hated... (Dec '12) Aug 16 hoodspins 21

Sylmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sylmar Mortgages