Store opening: The GirlZone

Store opening: The GirlZone

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 30, 2007, titled Store opening: The GirlZone. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

That's the idea behind The GirlZone, a Sykesville shop that offers spa party packages for girls ages 5 to 105.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

kierra

Towson, MD

#1 Feb 22, 2008
hey guys this is kierra remeber me if you dont ok im having my party there dec.5
Kelsey

Sykesville, MD

#2 Mar 30, 2008
this place rox!!!!!!!!it's so awesome i went to other places like this and they were really fast but they did a terrible job!!here they take their time and do a wonderful job!:) i am going to come here 4 all my b-day parties 4 ever:):):):):)
Kelsey

Sykesville, MD

#3 Mar 30, 2008
this is kelsey, sophie's friend,from the party on feb. 15 i think......u guys rock out loud
Kelsey

Sykesville, MD

#4 Mar 30, 2008
and i dont live where it says i do mmmhhhmmmmmmmmm
Kelsey

Sykesville, MD

#5 Mar 30, 2008
:)
Debbie

Bethesda, MD

#6 Apr 10, 2008
This place is great !!! You have to try it !! Their parties are sooooo much fun ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sykesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media vac in eldersburg? 12/31/16 Dec 31 Cryss 1
Review: Stepping Stones Preschool Day Care (Feb '13) Dec '16 Fdsc 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Transformer fell down (Jun '15) Jun '15 starfella2 1
Looking for family in sykesville Emma L. Fields (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lookingforsister 1
Demand for music store in Eldersburg? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tyler 1

Sykesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sykesville Mortgages