Manvel ND Liars and Cowards

Manvel ND Liars and Cowards

Posted in the Sykeston Forum

Tired of Liars and Coward

Grand Forks, ND

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Manvel Days are comming. A perfect time for the liars and cowards get togethers. A day for most people to two face you. Nice to your face, but when it's over it's back to back stabbing. A town of drug's and alcohol. A school that treats kids of who you are. No secret around here. The poll is in, A high percentage of people want out of Manvel North dakota. Claaified as "The Meanest Town". From the school system, to the city and alot of the poeple. The bar and the school run the town. Put the pieces together you fools. This is a controlled town with drug's and a bad alcohol problem. Along with controlled people. Can you name the cowards and liars of Manvel North Dakota.
yeah right

Grand Forks, ND

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Yep,another satisfied customer who has been penetrated by the system and brainwashed. I agree the town does have its fair share of problems. But at least we can pretty much see who they are. Mostly old school dicks or want to be political elbow rubbers. But as far as the bars running the town I really do not think so the city politics try and screw racers at all costs because the Legion is also controlled by the old school under tow. To the best of my Knowledge no crack heads standing on the corners handing out rocks yet. And folks like you would probably get beat down and raped anyway.
Tired of Liars and Coward

Grand Forks, ND

#3 Jul 19, 2011
Coward: a person who lacks courage
: one who is shamefully afraid

Liar: someone who lies

A Lie: to make a statement that one knows is false
: a false statement made with intent to deceive

yeah right

Grand Forks, ND

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Could be you used to live here, maybe close to the bar. Could be.
yeah right

Sioux Falls, SD

#6 Mar 21, 2012
beware they are getting ready to drop the nett on all you dumb drug dealing bastards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sykeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
News Foster County Zoning Board Rejects Dairy Farm Plan (Mar '08) Mar '15 nothing but the f... 6
News Escaped Inmates Caught in Dickinson (Oct '14) Dec '14 Love-hurts31 10
George Zimmerman Scandal (Sep '13) Sep '13 Walter Kenton 1
Marian Matthews (Baker) (Dec '08) Dec '08 Keith Lentz 3
News Attorney: Slain couple frustrated over visits w... (Oct '08) Oct '08 fftftknwtd 1
What will Sykeston become ? (Jul '07) Jul '07 Dr Penguin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sykeston Mortgages