NEW JAIL/COURTHOUSE to be built in CORTLAND!!

Posted in the Sycamore Forum

COURTland Resident

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
The new DeKalb County Courthouse and new DeKalb County Jail is going to be built on the existing Cortland Elementary School site on RT 38. Along with the jail and courthouse, executive homes will be offered to jail/courthouse staff that are interested. The campus will be similar to Kane County on Rt 38 with rolling hills and bubbling brooks.

Due to the high levels of the toxic/poisoniuos gas "HYDROGEN SULFIDE 2 (HS2)" *please google this gas*

The Cortland students will be returning to their old school using the $45 million in bonds Sycamore wants and the #428 school board wants to give to Sycamore.

The Cortland Elementary School will be closed after spring break.It should never have been built on a dump with highly poisonous gases that cause brain damage,cancer in a very short time.
SHAME ON ALL BOARD MEMBERS, and others involved, They will be charged with 300+counts of Child endangerment and the wrath of GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sycamore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted of stalking Kingston woman (Sep '14) Thu c cox 2
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Mar 12 michaels sistser 33
News Rauner: Make government work for people again Mar 11 Corrupt Union Bosses 2
Tires Plus - STAY AWAY from these lying cons! (Sep '10) Mar 10 cathi 17
News Rifkin attorney seeks answers on missing audio Mar 8 joemlgb 1
News March 2 police reports Mar 4 Citizen 2
News Dec. 16 Police Reports Feb '15 Tesla 2
Sycamore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sycamore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]