Sycamore fireman moves on from felony charges

Dec 6, 2009 Full story: Northern Star

Last updated on 12/03/2009 at 9:06 p.m. At the beginning of June, Sycamore firefighter Kurt Mathey was charged with felony eavesdropping.

Full Story
Wizard

Palatine, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2009
A felony charge for merely recording a conversation of local government "officials"? Sure does make one wonder what they are so desperate to keep hidden from the taxpayers.
PUBLIUS II

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2009
In light of Illinois political "crookedness" all public meetings should be able to be taped, including those with any government officials including cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sycamore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min mahz 49,943
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Common Sense 4,037
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sep 20 fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 20 Blwlgo 1,930
One dead after standoff at Elk Grove Village ap... (Apr '12) Sep 17 Eric Kampmeier 9
Review: Dekamore Dental - Kory Waid DDS (Sep '11) Sep 15 Karebear 8
Man convicted of stalking Kingston woman Sep 11 officer Bob 1
•••
Sycamore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sycamore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sycamore People Search