Bond set at $50K for Cortland man cau...

Bond set at $50K for Cortland man caught with burglary tools

There are 1 comment on the Daily Chronicle story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Bond set at $50K for Cortland man caught with burglary tools. In it, Daily Chronicle reports that:

SYCAMORE – Bond was set at $50,000 Wednesday for a Cortland man who was pulled over for a traffic stop in November in which deputies with the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office found him in possession of burglary tools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Chronicle.

sam and deborah holt

Cocoa Beach, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2010
judge Glenn Thompson see our bond for 1000.000 thousand on jan 1 2006 sam got 21 years i got 15. some one has got to stop this now . they have burglary tools in their home also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sycamore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
How can i tell if a girl likes anal sex? (Jan '11) Jul '16 sister Pendulous ... 21
News Two Sycamore teens face charges after string of... Jul '16 sister Pendulous ... 2
What kind of town is Claire Jul '16 sister Pendulous ... 1
News June 4 police reports Jun '16 shame on yoo 3
Review: Wild Thyme Herb Garden (Apr '14) Jun '16 ScC 9

Sycamore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sycamore Mortgages