Tammy

Richlands, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
If anyone in the swords creek Pinecreek Rd area has lost a dog please respond to this I have tried to post a picture on here but it has been unsuccessful..THe dog is a mix of white and brown, male, blue collar, has long hair maybe a mix of yorkie.
Lisa

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2012
This little boy was at my house yest. He belongs to someone. He will sit and go to the door for outside. He scratches at the door to be let in. He is a sweet little dog. I have t seen him since yest evening but he was at my house for a couple of days
Raven Dump

Raven, VA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
A couple that lives by the Raven Garbage Dump is missing a feist dog,were by the other day asking about it.They were told somebody in a reddish T-bird picked it up.Somebody that works at the dump could tell anyone who they are,where they live,as I didn't catch their name,just that they knew one of my neighbors.She was going to post it on Topix or facebook she said.They would be offering a cash award for it's return.
Raven Dump

Raven, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I meant cash reward.Yes,the couple were anxious about their little dog,lost at the Raven Dump,on 460 ,going toward Shortt's Gap.Please help them if you can.Sounds like their dog you found.
Clarks Valley Estates

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
We have found a light brown chihuahua on our door step. It has a camouflage collar. If you know someone that has one missing please post a message back with a phone number we can call. If we can't find it a home we will have to take it to the shelter.
Puppy

Lebanon, VA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Clarks Valley Estates wrote:
We have found a light brown chihuahua on our door step. It has a camouflage collar. If you know someone that has one missing please post a message back with a phone number we can call. If we can't find it a home we will have to take it to the shelter.
The dogs belongs to my brother.. our mom lives in the sub division, can you tell me which house you live in so he can come get it plzzz
Clarks Valley Estates

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
When we came home it was gone. My neighrbor said its running with another dog. We live in front of the log house. Sorry I hope you find it. We will keep a look out for it.
puppy

Lebanon, VA

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Clarks Valley Estates wrote:
When we came home it was gone. My neighrbor said its running with another dog. We live in front of the log house. Sorry I hope you find it. We will keep a look out for it.
Thank you so much..
Clarks Valley Estates

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Aug 9, 2012
I just wanted to let u know the dog has came back down to our neighbors house the log house please come and pick it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swords-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Givens Elementary was name after who ? 16 hr Rusty Givens 9
NightMare Next Door on Investigative Discovery ... (Jun '12) Jul 1 post 11
Kristy Chaffin Jun 26 Sassy 4
people are not what they appear to be (Jan '11) Mar '17 HarvWallbanger 2
Accident involving logging truck Mar '17 Looking for info 2
old friend (Jul '13) Mar '17 Wonderr 12
Frank Blankenship (Oct '12) Feb '17 PandP 8

Swords-Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance