Josie

Grundy, VA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Is it true he left his wife after she caught him cheating with someone else? Who was the other woman? Dana is a sweetheart! Feel sorry for her!
just a family guy

Castlewood, VA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
The way i heard it was alot of women i dont know how many but where he had his business and where he stayed out of town alot that he probably had 1 just about everywhere he went.oh yea dana found out on his lap top during church survice
Monette

Richlands, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
just a family guy wrote:
The way i heard it was alot of women i dont know how many but where he had his business and where he stayed out of town alot that he probably had 1 just about everywhere he went.oh yea dana found out on his lap top during church survice
Why would the idiot have incriminating photos on his laptop in church? Did he need to look at them while he was praying or preaching?
just a family guy

Monroe, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Thats what i have heard.i guess he had it down stairs and someone got on it and seen it during service.
Monette

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Don't know why this post keeps getting hid from the general post. You have to search Blankenship to get it to show up.IDK why preachers don't have the decency to step out of he pulpit when they are screwing around on their wife. They need their a** down in the pews and at the alter like the rest of us mortal sinners instead of trying to be anybody's leader.
Someone who knows

Lebanon, VA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
It wasn't at the church.
PandP

Butler, TN

#7 Feb 20, 2017
just a family guy wrote:
Thats what i have heard.i guess he had it down stairs and someone got on it and seen it during service.
Because he is a liar. He pretends to be something he's not. Lives off his " pastor" reputation which is a big joke. Cheats and scams everybody. Broke as the day is long but acts like a millionaire. Owes everybody in 3 states.. He's not a Christian.. a Pastor.. a good man or honest about anything. If his mouth is open.. then he's lying to you because he needs something from you. Probably money.. so hide your wallet
PandP

Butler, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2017
Someone who knows wrote:
It wasn't at the church.
So who cares about the detail? He did it.. more then once.. while judging others about how they were living.. acting all Christian like while trying to screw anything he could

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swords-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Givens Elementary was name after who ? Sat Rusty Givens 9
NightMare Next Door on Investigative Discovery ... (Jun '12) Jul 1 post 11
Kristy Chaffin Jun 26 Sassy 4
people are not what they appear to be (Jan '11) Mar '17 HarvWallbanger 2
Accident involving logging truck Mar '17 Looking for info 2
old friend (Jul '13) Mar '17 Wonderr 12
Tracy Saunders (Jun '13) Dec '16 CDJ 9

Swords-Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance