child molester n area
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Invisible1

Raven, VA

#22 Aug 9, 2011
born here wrote:
"Rosey Red" if you don't like Swords Creek or even Russell Co. then let me tell you something.. you stated "blah blah blah to even care." well matter of fact I could care less if you was here. I am proud to be from this area.. they are some of the nicest ppl you will ever meet from here...You said "If you truly lived there you know it doesn't go on because death is your price. Maybe we need to bring em down this way to help people open their eyes not their big mouths on opinion." So happy I can go out down the road or get out in my yard without being killed. Why the hell would you want them to come here to kill ppl.? Sounds to me like you need to go back where ever you came from if you like that kind of life and stop trying to bring it around here... I would much rather have a few dope heads and drunks that usually don't bother anyone living around me then a KILLER.. so go gang bang with your thugs if you want but I see it like this you must didnt wnat that kind of life since youre here in Swords Creek. One more thing.. NO WHERE is a good place for a child molester as well as sex offender but JAIL for LIFE or 6 ft. under..
I dont put up with dope heads or drunks for they are no better than a child molester .
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#23 Mar 5, 2012
Rosey Red wrote:
Seems like this place would be a good place for em both, child molester as well as sex offender. No offence but people here don't care, and surely are far from moral. When is the last time a real Christian church took a stand for God in this area? If hypericretes weren't busy running people out of church our pews wouldn't be empty. If they preached the word of God instead of putting on a show for their own means, if parents really loved their children instead of ignoring them, or pushing them anyway but in the right way, if parents stayed out of bingo, dance halls every chance they get and raise their kids and took responsiblity,... the list goes on. Russell County refuses to take responsiblity, everything, everybody is a blame post... most are to busy getting their noses filled with power, or smoking drugs, or drunk to even care. If you want to complain about a child molester or sex offender... maybe you should complain about why or how come this area is so easy to come to. Yal created this place of fairy tales where all sin is welcome, no one speaks out, maybe yal should do something about all the corrupting. If you allow one you should allow yal in Sin County.
words spoke of truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swords-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Selco construction still around? Jul 9 needsmeajob 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Swords-Creek, VA (Jul '10) Jul 7 Jack 17
lost dog (Aug '14) May '15 VLB 3
leah stilwell mullins-jail (Dec '14) Dec '14 wintersnow 1
Ronnie robins (Nov '14) Nov '14 Just saying 1
Donna Miller (Oct '14) Nov '14 Name 2
Susie Perkins miller. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Curious1234 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swords-Creek Mortgages