Next Last
concerned citizen

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Rumor has it that a child molester recently moved near johnson hollow rd
just so you know

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2010
recently moved here haha. they are so many in the area that lived here their whole life. Just people around here likes to keep their mouths shut and sit back and allow it to go on. makes me sick but what can you do other then watch your kids and don't trust anyone, even family.
need to know

Richlands, VA

#3 Mar 3, 2010
there is a site that you can see all the sex offenders in swords creek and other places click below to see http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/poli...
really

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2010
Well all sex offenders are not child molester. I know a man a woman lied on him and he Has to reister as a sex offender.
Rosey Red

Lebanon, VA

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Seems like this place would be a good place for em both, child molester as well as sex offender. No offence but people here don't care, and surely are far from moral. When is the last time a real Christian church took a stand for God in this area? If hypericretes weren't busy running people out of church our pews wouldn't be empty. If they preached the word of God instead of putting on a show for their own means, if parents really loved their children instead of ignoring them, or pushing them anyway but in the right way, if parents stayed out of bingo, dance halls every chance they get and raise their kids and took responsiblity,... the list goes on. Russell County refuses to take responsiblity, everything, everybody is a blame post... most are to busy getting their noses filled with power, or smoking drugs, or drunk to even care. If you want to complain about a child molester or sex offender... maybe you should complain about why or how come this area is so easy to come to. Yal created this place of fairy tales where all sin is welcome, no one speaks out, maybe yal should do something about all the corrupting. If you allow one you should allow yal in Sin County.
really

Richmond, VA

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Rosey Red wrote:
Seems like this place would be a good place for em both, child molester as well as sex offender. No offence but people here don't care, and surely are far from moral. When is the last time a real Christian church took a stand for God in this area? If hypericretes weren't busy running people out of church our pews wouldn't be empty. If they preached the word of God instead of putting on a show for their own means, if parents really loved their children instead of ignoring them, or pushing them anyway but in the right way, if parents stayed out of bingo, dance halls every chance they get and raise their kids and took responsiblity,... the list goes on. Russell County refuses to take responsiblity, everything, everybody is a blame post... most are to busy getting their noses filled with power, or smoking drugs, or drunk to even care. If you want to complain about a child molester or sex offender... maybe you should complain about why or how come this area is so easy to come to. Yal created this place of fairy tales where all sin is welcome, no one speaks out, maybe yal should do something about all the corrupting. If you allow one you should allow yal in Sin County.
why do you have such a negative outlook on this part of the country? And why do you live here? I have lived here all my life, I am thrilled to live in a sheltered area such as this. Honey if you lived in some of the bigger cities, you would really see what humans are capable of doing. Are they people here that has done wrong, yes. Are they people here that will continue to do wrong, yes. but that is everywhere. Russell County is a great place to live, I would suggest that you move to New York for a while and then come back here to complain about this place.
Rosey Red

Lebanon, VA

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Once again, keep up... I grew up in gang territory, no, not want a be's. Babe, if you grew up in NY you know the back ground! I'd rather live there than amoung two faced, liars, split toungues, gossipers. If you truly lived there you know it doesn't go on because death is your price. Maybe we need to bring em down this way to help people open their eyes not their big mouths on opinion.
born here

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2010
"Rosey Red" if you don't like Swords Creek or even Russell Co. then let me tell you something.. you stated "blah blah blah to even care." well matter of fact I could care less if you was here. I am proud to be from this area.. they are some of the nicest ppl you will ever meet from here...You said "If you truly lived there you know it doesn't go on because death is your price. Maybe we need to bring em down this way to help people open their eyes not their big mouths on opinion." So happy I can go out down the road or get out in my yard without being killed. Why the hell would you want them to come here to kill ppl.? Sounds to me like you need to go back where ever you came from if you like that kind of life and stop trying to bring it around here... I would much rather have a few dope heads and drunks that usually don't bother anyone living around me then a KILLER.. so go gang bang with your thugs if you want but I see it like this you must didnt wnat that kind of life since youre here in Swords Creek. One more thing.. NO WHERE is a good place for a child molester as well as sex offender but JAIL for LIFE or 6 ft. under..
uppty

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2010
theres no lieing to it hes a child molster sob
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Rosey Red wrote:
Once again, keep up... I grew up in gang territory, no, not want a be's. Babe, if you grew up in NY you know the back ground! I'd rather live there than amoung two faced, liars, split toungues, gossipers. If you truly lived there you know it doesn't go on because death is your price. Maybe we need to bring em down this way to help people open their eyes not their big mouths on opinion.
Pack 'er up an head on back north of the Mason/Dixon. Ain't nobody down gonna shed a tear when your gone......
chum

Portland, TN

#11 Sep 7, 2010
barry lee miller is from swords creek and he is a violent sex offender. he is the son of jewles and betty miller. look him up.
chum kutter

Lebanon, VA

#12 Sep 9, 2010
That Edward whitt guy is to thats what he is in jail he father was the same way.thats whay his father work at the school last year or the year before.For hitting hes grand son in the mouth..

Since: Sep 10

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2010
chum wrote:
barry lee miller is from swords creek and he is a violent sex offender. he is the son of jewles and betty miller. look him up.
CHUM- You don't know what the HELL your talking about! I personally know Barry Miller and he is an excellent man. He never molested anyone!!!! You need to get your story right before you go and judge someone. He was raised to respect people unlike that ex-wife of his. She is on cocaine, sells drugs, and has never been a mother to her kids. So, before you go and spread lies, you need to get your story right buddy!!!
Jobless

Lebanon, VA

#14 Sep 28, 2010
iknowyou2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
CHUM- You don't know what the HELL your talking about! I personally know Barry Miller and he is an excellent man. He never molested anyone!!!! You need to get your story right before you go and judge someone. He was raised to respect people unlike that ex-wife of his. She is on cocaine, sells drugs, and has never been a mother to her kids. So, before you go and spread lies, you need to get your story right buddy!!!
didnt know they were putting innocent people behind bars now.... get your facts straight
chum

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2010
iknowyou2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is documented

Since: Sep 10

Charlotte, NC

#16 Nov 1, 2010
Jobless wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt know they were putting innocent people behind bars now.... get your facts straight
Hey JOBLESS, Get a Job, I'm tired of paying taxes to support your sorry ASS! And oh by the way, yes they do put innocent people in prison from time to time. Our Justice system does make mistakes!
Olde Ldy

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2010
I fully agree with iknowyou2010 the justice system locks innocent people up all the time, all it takes is for a low-life, narc, liar etc. get on the stand and tell what they want to hear, the so-called justice don't care about the truth just as long as they can find someone guilty. They don't have to have to prove anyone guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have to prove you are not guilty, and thats hard to do the way the law makes deals with people to tell what they want you to.
jay

Oakwood, VA

#18 Apr 7, 2011
Do you people have nothing better to do than sit here and complain?

Don't like the area move.

I believe the topic was about a child molester, instead I come into a thread of bashing. Great.
Sad

Richmond, VA

#19 May 16, 2011
chum wrote:
His ex-wife set him up. If this was true his oldest daughter would not let him around her child. His ex is always in trouble with drugs, that was her way of getting even with him.
Invisible1

Oakwood, VA

#21 Jul 20, 2011
Rosey Red wrote:
Simply because gang members are losers and as far as new york city goes it stinks .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swords-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delmer Spencer Jun 28 Justsayin 1
Tracy Saunders (Jun '13) Jun '16 ncg 8
Concerned Apr '16 Concerned citizen 1
Robin Dye (Jun '13) Mar '16 Lobb 2
Where can I buy coal for home heating (Jan '16) Jan '16 Auntb1661 1
Deadbeats & Child support (Jan '16) Jan '16 Hmmmmmm 2
Ronnie robins (Nov '14) Dec '15 sally 2

Swords-Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance