Skg 256

Richlands, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2011
How many people are sick of these fake disabled deadbeats funny how they can Hunt Fish and anything else that they want but work
you got it

Richlands, VA

#2 Aug 2, 2011
hey, that's exactly what i thought too, so i guess I'm not the only one, huh, they don't deserve all the "free" money they get and were the ones paying for it, Ive seen ones that are working on cars too, laying on the ground, or mowing the yard, thanks for pointing that out, I'm not alone now! Have a great day at work tomorrow, where ever it is you work!:)
anonomous

Lebanon, VA

#3 Dec 3, 2011
you got it wrote:
hey, that's exactly what i thought too, so i guess I'm not the only one, huh, they don't deserve all the "free" money they get and were the ones paying for it, Ive seen ones that are working on cars too, laying on the ground, or mowing the yard, thanks for pointing that out, I'm not alone now! Have a great day at work tomorrow, where ever it is you work!:)
my wife actually needs her disability,and shes been fighting it for 2 years,some days she cant even get out of the bed yet these crackheads can pop kids out left and right so they can get a check each money plus get disability in wat seems like no time flat,all because they stumped their toe tryen to crush a pill on their coffee table

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swords-Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Wallace 3 hr Loyal 3
Little General (May '14) Apr 19 SwordsCreek Resident 3
Frank Blankenship (Oct '12) Apr 16 GoodGolly 9
welfare Jennifer Mar '18 Concerned also 26
meadwell Mar '18 lost frien 1
NightMare Next Door on Investigative Discovery ... (Jun '12) Jan '18 Jloveva82 12
Welfare Brady bunch of Pine Creek Dec '17 Working Man 1

Swords-Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Swords-Creek Mortgages