Logan High School Homecoming Court

Logan High School Homecoming Court

There are 58 comments on the Logan Banner story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Logan High School Homecoming Court. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

Logan High School will crown its homecoming queen tomorrow night during the Herbert Hoover at Logan game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Seriously WTF

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2009
OMG!! that is one of the ugliest homecoming courts I have ever seen!!!!!(EXCLUDING JOSIE) They are dressed so sloppy & NO CLASS!!!!! they need to take some fashion tips from man's homecoming court! YUCK!!!
surprise

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2009
he we go again.
LMS Student

Belfry, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
Glad caitlyn drakos won queen. :-)
Knows Caitlyn

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2009
I'm glad she won too...she deserved it! She's accomplished so much and is so smart, not to mention that she is a very sweet person! Way to go Girl!
wow

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2009
Seriously WTF wrote:
OMG!! that is one of the ugliest homecoming courts I have ever seen!!!!!(EXCLUDING JOSIE) They are dressed so sloppy & NO CLASS!!!!! they need to take some fashion tips from man's homecoming court! YUCK!!!
lol...like the girl with purple hair and her hat the size of a dime...your 2 funny
LMS Student

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
Knows Caitlyn wrote:
I'm glad she won too...she deserved it! She's accomplished so much and is so smart, not to mention that she is a very sweet person! Way to go Girl!
. R u halli or max?
lol

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2009
Seriously WTF wrote:
honey...yes it might be about some fashion,but do u even know any of these girls except josie come on. if u treat others well then you'll most likely get the respect back....so it's not all about fashion or beauty...so yea seriously wtf are u talkin about
homecoming queen

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Homecoming Queen is about beauty. It should be the girl that is the prettiest>
wondering

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 19, 2009
My Little cousin won 12 GRADE ATTENDANT AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! SO U DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT...CONGRATS AMY BETH
well

Forest Hills, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2009
it has nothing to do with beauty. its personality. you guys are so retarded
lol

Logan, WV

#11 Oct 19, 2009
Seriously WTF wrote:
HAHA I SEE JEALOUSY~"MANS HOMECOMING LOOKED LIKE OLD LADIES"!!!!!U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! IM NOT FROM LOGAN BUT I LIVE IN MAN~AND TAKE IT FROM ME LOGANS GIRL LOOKED A HELL A LOT BETTER!!!!DON'T GET ME WRONG MANS GIRL ARE PRETTY LADY'S TOO!!!
lolllll

Williamson, WV

#12 Oct 21, 2009
homecoming queen wrote:
Homecoming Queen is about beauty. It should be the girl that is the prettiest>
wow somebodys jealous,,,sounds like your mad because u didnt get queen?????????
woopee

Kermit, WV

#13 Oct 21, 2009
it should be about beauty and personality. But this girl this year, no beauty what so ever. She looks like a man. Then last year was a joke, a big lesbo. The LHS students are making homecoming such a joke trying to prove their points. You dont see Man or Cville doing this. Come on wildcats make us proud next year.
wow

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2009
woopee wrote:
it should be about beauty and personality. But this girl this year, no beauty what so ever. She looks like a man. Then last year was a joke, a big lesbo. The LHS students are making homecoming such a joke trying to prove their points. You dont see Man or Cville doing this. Come on wildcats make us proud next year.
its not a beauty contest....its homecoming queen and the queen should be somebody that does good stuff for the school,has the best school spirit and is nice to the other students....maybe you should go look up what homecoming queen means instead of looking like a retard
Seriously WTF

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2009
Hmmm I see most agree with me....I never said that the girls were "ugly" I said the cout was by the way they were dressed....they have no class....the other comments on here seem to agree with me soooo, deal with it...pictures don't lie lol
Seriously WTF

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...like the girl with purple hair and her hat the size of a dime...your 2 funny
Exactly what im talking about lol
lop

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2009
i think they're dressed just fine. what would you like them to wear, honey? but if you wanna act like that....josie is the only one not wearing what shes supposed to.
megan mitchell

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2009
here we go i was homecoming queen last year n it wasnt a joke our court was great u need to f*ckin leave this years homecoming court alone it is about the all around person that they r it is who the people like n i am proud of logan high for picking who they did bc we dont want all prissy girls who dont talk to ne one .... i think the girls are great this year n u pussies need to put ur names if u want to talk bout someone as*holes
Seriously WTF

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2009
who="megan mitchell"]here we go i was homecoming queen last year n it wasnt a joke our court was great u need to f*ckin leave this years homecoming court alone it is about the all around person that they r it is who the people like n i am proud of logan high for picking who they did bc we dont want all prissy girls who dont talk to ne one .... i think the girls are great this year n u pussies need to put ur names if u want to talk bout someone as*holes LOL strike a nerve did we?? It has nothing to do with personality (which u seem to lack lol) it is appearance...no class =]
Seriously WTF

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2009
megan mitchell wrote:
here we go i was homecoming queen last year n it wasnt a joke our court was great u need to f*ckin leave this years homecoming court alone it is about the all around person that they r it is who the people like n i am proud of logan high for picking who they did bc we dont want all prissy girls who dont talk to ne one .... i think the girls are great this year n u pussies need to put ur names if u want to talk bout someone as*holes
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 hr Paul Masley 739
Our Pitiful Roads 6 hr Joe 1
Vances 8 hr Tempted 1
Wal mart bakery employees 8 hr Cashier 4
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 9 hr Intrepid Surfer 3,039
Dear zombietwinklez: 9 hr orchid_rayne 2
guy selling weed! (May '12) 10 hr We hell raiser 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Switzer Mortgages