wanabee

Peytona, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2010
what to you think of him i heard he is a drug addick.
jon smith

Man, WV

#2 Sep 18, 2010
i dont do drugs quite 4 years ago so be a man about your self and tell me too my face because if i find out who u are i well kick ur ass so f you mind your own business
dee

Man, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2010
hay i think he is a good guy and he is in my life and i dont care ho likes it and i love hem and it is a shame that all p: got to do is talk about sorry i got better things to do.wooo i got to take care of my man lol you must be gelssss ha/ha
Cabernet10q

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Once a druggie always a druggie, he and she are both on drugs always going to commit suicide if things don't go his way, get a job low life
haha

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Dee you're his fad until some dumb woman he can take advantage of again, like his wife Tammy she loved him but not the drugs..on your part you were a married woman cheating ,,,husband out door to work trash coming in back door..he is scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chapmanville University 16 min Tiger Man 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Why 4,491
Who is the black guy that lives by speedway?? (Apr '09) 12 hr americanman 5
what do u think of the black guy (nap) at the l... (Apr '09) 12 hr realman 12
Chuck Hilbert 17 hr Annernee 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 21 hr Blue Bird 14,505
News Williamson man indicted in triple slaying Fri Fred Sanford 41

Switzer Jobs

Personal Finance

Switzer Mortgages