Bigman

Logan, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Ayyy dont be talking no spit about my dude gunz hes one of the good guys
1 post removed
duh ta duh

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2012
you people need hooked on phonics lmao.....let them live there life and you live yours don't worry about it
yes

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Yes, that would be fine except my tax money is going to pay for another child to barely be raised. Sad. Billy Jessup needs to get a job and take care of his 3 children. And girls need to stop sleeping with him, he's not that hot...
Tammy

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 8, 2013
3 kids already? what does he think this is a game show called " Let the state raise my kids by billy Jessup " I have pity for the women he has kids by billy does good to take care of his self so why do you think he is going to take care of kids that's Holden scum for ya!!
PaulJuspaul

Logan, WV

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Seriously? Ha! I love how anyone that tries to defend him comes off sounding retarded. That WHOLE family is a waste. I think there are four of them, Him Amanda and Dixie and I think there is a younger one too, I know the first three are all working entry level jobs, have no skills or education. Fast food or working in bars, crap like that. Don't know how many different guy's Amanda has kids by. Billie has kids with 3 different women, he doesn't take care of the first two, so how long before Rhonda is too old for him to mess with? What's the cut off? I know he likes them young. Because of him not providing for his kids, the state is having too, food stamps, CHIPS, medical cards the whole nine yards.
Is Amanda still with Musco? She sale drugs too?
Honestly Dixie is probably the only one with a little sense and that's saying something.
Whoever raised them needs smacked in the face for raising her kids up to be such bad parents.
Mkay

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 16, 2013
billy has 2 jobs and supports his 3 kids! amanda hasnt been with musco in years nor is she a drug dealer, and she has 2 kids lmao..dixie has done good for herself lately they are not a waste, people who talk crap about people are a waste of life, get one. there mom needs no smack in the face shes a damn good woman try raising 5 kids by yourself stupid
Meeee

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Mkay wrote:
billy has 2 jobs and supports his 3 kids! amanda hasnt been with musco in years nor is she a drug dealer, and she has 2 kids lmao..dixie has done good for herself lately they are not a waste, people who talk crap about people are a waste of life, get one. there mom needs no smack in the face shes a damn good woman try raising 5 kids by yourself stupid
Try crossing your legs... MUCH easier than raising kids on your own.
Mike

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Mkay wrote:
And please tell us how their mother raised them.....where did she work to support her children....lol
Mkay

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 18, 2013
she worked 3 jobs..if you wanna ask her your damn self why dont ya shoot ms pamela hatfield a mssg
Mike

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2013
And what was the name of the places that she worked
1 post removed
Mkay

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 18, 2013
whats your job? being god? because your very judgemental.
Mkay

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 18, 2013
ask her yourself since you think you know her so well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Brad Napier 4 hr Duane estep 3
Chilio Ellis? 7 hr KHMlover 1
Logan football 8 hr Tiger Fan 10
Traffic on the island 9 hr Citizen 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Missy 4,200
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 19 hr Tank 55
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 4,297

Switzer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance