ftw

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2010
he is a baby killer. he could fall off the face of the earth and nobody would care.
you and me

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2010
you are so right.
GET A LIFE

Poca, WV

#3 Mar 30, 2010
I know Raymond, and u are idiots!! Do you not have any type of life?? He didnt kill anyones baby.. A drunk driver did! GROW UP!!
Deana

Poca, WV

#4 Mar 30, 2010
And your just mad because hes MOVED ON..He is happy. He has a wonderful wife, and a beautiful baby. Is this all you people do..get online and say nasty things about someone, because you dont have the balls to say it to their face? Ive read several of the 'Topix' on this forum, and Im wondering if there couldnt be some legal action these folks can take against the slander that goes on here. Its pure trash, and those of you who have nothing better to do than sit around and make malicious things up about your neighbors and then chatter on here like a bunch of old hens..Seriously..Get a life! Go to church. Find a MEETING (since its plain you are in desperate need of help), Go for a walk, clean your house(or your life) up! But if this is the way people act when they live in Switzer, Raymond and Brandi need to get out of there with that baby, before someone like you contaminate her mind!! If its this bad now, I cant imagine how bad it will get in the future!!(and for you simpletons, Im talking about the hatefulness and filth Ive witnessed on this fourum)
mirroronthewall

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2010
hey we can't help it that everybody that lives up switzer is trash!
1 post removed
wrong

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2010
GET A LIFE wrote:
I know Raymond, and u are idiots!! Do you not have any type of life?? He didnt kill anyones baby.. A drunk driver did! GROW UP!!
sorry the man was not drunk you people need to stop talking about my nephew please it hurts everyone that knew and loves him so please just shut the f*** up
Deana

Winfield, WV

#8 Apr 25, 2010
OK, if Raymond is ur nephew..I'll be glad to stop the talking. Because hes a good guy whos turned over a new leaf. I guess thats why the imbreds CANT quit talking..over jealousy I guess. If the driver wasnt drunk, he was on something. In the end...It WAS NOT Raymonds fault. Hes still heartbroken over that little boy. Where was the mother (who cant help herself but to get on here and tell lies) while HER little boy was jumping out of that truck?? Laid up somewhere Im sure! And your right, its all hurtful. Thats what these dope head idiots WANT when they get on here talking trash. I sure dont see any of them knocking on Raymonds door saying any of this crap. Because they are cowards who get online and make up shit to chatter back and forth about. Sorry guys, it doesnt make u look smart. It makes u look like the dope head idiots that u are. If you go further back, you'll see this isnt the first 'Raymond and Brandi' forum these idiots have started. Seems like maybe they should get a job, take care of their kids, do something like a productive human being instead of acting like cowardly teenagers!!(PS I have saw Raymonds ex girlfriend, shes no where as pretty as Brandi and THATS her problem!)
Deana

Winfield, WV

#9 Apr 25, 2010
The family got $390,000 dollars..and things were ok til the mother blew through that money. The family was not hating on Ray til the money ran out. Sorry the kids mother doped it all up, but it still doesnt make it Raymonds fault. Get a life!!
i know better

Whitman, WV

#10 Apr 30, 2010
GABE was my grandson and it wasnt a drunk driver who killed him.it was Ramond hobbs fault. thats all you know. his mother was at work.and thank you she has a job.i aready told Ramond what i thought of his a##. his day will come and i cant wait.
Ramond dosent have a heart.he told me many times he didnt like GABE
just me

Williamson, WV

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Ok I am a mother and I could not imagine the pain of losing a child this way...but why would any mother worth a damn leave their child with someone in Raymonds shape at that time? Raymond has gotten his life together (Brandi too) and I can't help but wonder if the little boy's mom can say the same. She must have had something wrong with her or been on drugs pretty damn bad herself to think it was ok to leave her child with him while he was on drugs. Hell I got a sibling that I know does pills and as much as I love her she does not watch my kids! If I remember right the child was Clevina's right? She is the reason for one of our local whores...she got Amber Collins smokin crack when we were kids and now Amber's children are without a mother and Ambers life has gone to hell all because Bink wanted a crack buddy pretty enough to get them drugs!!!
I guess I'd have to say she has been punished enough though but still it isn't punishment if it's ur own fault...then it's just consequences.
Fuku

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Deana wrote:
The family got $390,000 dollars..and things were ok til the mother blew through that money. The family was not hating on Ray til the money ran out. Sorry the kids mother doped it all up, but it still doesnt make it Raymonds fault. Get a life!!
Are you stupid? The bink got 120,000 David got who knows how much and brandon has a trust that noone can touch! and for your info I'm clevina's sister and I have hated Raymond since the Day I meet him..And Yall get on here talking shit about how much money they got from a childs death!Is that money going to bring him back?NO It's not...Fu(k the money I would have rather burnt it..
gabes mom

Danville, WV

#13 Nov 17, 2010
look deana or whatever name is mind your business. and as for me being MAD cause he moved on that little girl did nothin but a favor to me noe she can get her ass whoped by him. secound yes i made mistakes alot but who hasn't ppl who where there know what happened you where not there ' you r one of the many he has worked his magic on. honey he has you now. getting on here speakin of something you know nothing about. i feel for you cause you will get milked for everything they can get out of you. my mistakes should not be focused on. Brandon should be my child is beautiful,happy and healthy. so stop with the bad mouthing my family
And truth is i will always hold raymond responsible.
no matter if jesus himself came to me and said he didn't do it. I know and all my friends and family know that he was the reason it happened not a drunk man. that guy that hit my son actually spent time in a syc hospital. so please anyone else who has anything to say about gabe , mine or his father's mistakes look at yourself and say how would i deal with this. it may be different from mine but i didn't want to feel a thing and now i realize that was a mistake.but that was my way.

i still hurt badly over what happened to gabe and realize that no matter what i could do or say to raymond the Devil has worse things in store for him.
gabes mom

Danville, WV

#14 Nov 17, 2010
just me wrote:
Ok I am a mother and I could not imagine the pain of losing a child this way...but why would any mother worth a damn leave their child with someone in Raymonds shape at that time? Raymond has gotten his life together (Brandi too) and I can't help but wonder if the little boy's mom can say the same. She must have had something wrong with her or been on drugs pretty damn bad herself to think it was ok to leave her child with him while he was on drugs. Hell I got a sibling that I know does pills and as much as I love her she does not watch my kids! If I remember right the child was Clevina's right? She is the reason for one of our local whores...she got Amber Collins smokin crack when we were kids and now Amber's children are without a mother and Ambers life has gone to hell all because Bink wanted a crack buddy pretty enough to get them drugs!!!
I guess I'd have to say she has been punished enough though but still it isn't punishment if it's ur own fault...then it's just consequences.
for your info I was at work to pay for our bills he was spending it on morpine i myself took painkillers and zanax to deal with getting my ass wipped but he only done it once not in front of my boy if that is what u were gonna say yes i made a bad chouice but NEVER in my life did i think he would be stupid enough to put them in the back of a truck. and pull out in front of a wrecker. so there are your answeres bitch you people make me sick. shut up already. i haven;t been on this damn thing in forever and u ppl r still goin on with this all i can say is

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!1
sick

Danville, WV

#15 Nov 19, 2010
oh i heard that poor old miss-understood

Raymond hobbs is dying 2 months to live is it true or just another sympathy stunt .

decied 4 ur self
Truth be told

Dayton, TN

#16 Jul 25, 2011
Let God Judge whatever REALLY happened only God Truly knows and this is a very sad situation and this Raymond guy he has to live with this everyday of his life and Im sure he regrets it everyday of his life but truth be told you all sound like you have been down a dark and scary road and for closure remember this he is with GOD now and he is in a far better place then anyone reading this trash so its best to let god do the Judging or you will end up in that dark place when you die and not with that precious baby boy...
Cherri Bomb

Logan, WV

#17 Aug 30, 2011
Deana wrote:
Absolutly Right! I personally seen her CONSTANTLY high when she got that money and it WAS NOT Raymonds fault that it happened the way it did. I'm a close friend of Raymond and Brandi, and I know that Raymond is haunted by this horrible event. He has changed for the better, and maybe he's not proud of how he used to be but he's not that person anymore. And even if he wasn't a "model-citizen" before, it still doesn't mean that he was responsible for what happened to that poor child. Raymond will regret that the rest of his life and its not even anything he could've helped. I Doubt that whoever made this post about them would NEVER have the balls to say this to Raymonds face!
Anonymous

Hurricane, WV

#18 Nov 29, 2011
yes switzer is a shit hole but the ppl in it are all products of there enviroment if they would all leave that place they would be so much better off...you dont blame a dog for havin fleas is all im sayin as far as raymond goes,,hes made mistakes just like the rest of you and i have so leave the man alone....is this were you wanna be when jesus comes back .....on topix showin your ignorance and stupidity makein fun of ppl with problems ....GROW THE FUK UP...thank you and have a nice day....:).!..
hey

Ashland, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2011
in switzer a little while baCK someone stole my dads guns he is 82 and blind not many people haD access to his home his name is bill nelson if anyone knows where they are or who took them im willing to buy them back i know they were probably traded for drugs so i will pay the drug debt just would like to see my fathers guns before he passes
stff 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2012
I did Brandy so many times....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 58 min Princess Hey 13,120
One Word Game (Feb '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,087
News Judge delays sentencing in Logan kickback scheme 2 hr Justiceforallnky 20
What's the latest on Patriot Coal ? 3 hr Justiceforallnky 7
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,675
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,827
Jamie Browning 4 hr Aka Friend lol 2
More from around the web

Switzer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE