looking

Brighton, MI

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Any info appreciated, keep it clean. Just need to know what type of person she is and if she does or doesn't hang with wrong crowd and hopefully no drugs. Does last name start with J?
honestly

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
she is a bit of a "partier" I guess you could say. She hangs w nothing but guys & men, doesnt seem like a good girl frm what i know of her at all. she gets around ALOT!!! very wel known up here,(prolly other places for that matter!!!)
honestly

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 10, 2012
she does do drugs, big pot smoker, pill popper,....ect
truth is

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 10, 2012
looking wrote:
Any info appreciated, keep it clean. Just need to know what type of person she is and if she does or doesn't hang with wrong crowd and hopefully no drugs. Does last name start with J?
Yes i know her, well actually. she does do drugs, smokes pot, pops pills, even a litlle coke from time to time, and is WELL KNOWN for sleeping around alot. not a good person, thats my opinion
honestly

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 10, 2012
jeffcoat or something like it, is her last name
looking

Huron, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Only one person gave me info. I need to hear from different ppl, both replies have same area Williamson so you are just changing names. More info from just one person pls.
lol

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2012
I have talked to her and she seems really nice and she does work she said. Met her bf don't know about him he didn't say much. I usually go by my first impression of ppl when I meet them and usually right, but lately meeting some I have been wrong and mislead.
family

Logan, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2012
she is with my cousin and is a good girl people need to keed her name out of your mouth.
known her a while

Williamson, WV

#9 Dec 31, 2012
this girl came to the logan area from NC to "start over fresh" and ran wild again. Shes been sleeping around sense she moved here, she was hurt badly in an accident a few years ago due to being dog face intoxicated with a bunch of scum, she stays high, and I dont know of her to hang out with anyone but drug users and men.
pretty

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2013
I think she is a beautiful young lady.
111AAA

Williamson, WV

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I think everyone on here would be interested on. A post made on topix about one of your local neighbors. Go to Warfield Ky 4126to check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Football Needs Help 35 min Logan Resident 1
Why does Dave Justice pick on kids? 36 min Youtroll 3
Hey LHS Kids 43 min IfukedJesus 22
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 51 min JamieWV 58,217
kayla slone 56 min LeanAndMean 4
Alberta Vance 2 hr Serious 1
New store at fountainplace 5 hr really 1
•••
•••
•••

Switzer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Switzer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE