Police charge locals with child neglect

Oct 9, 2009 Full story: Logan Banner 31

The West Virginia State Police arrested several local residents recently on child neglect and other charges according to law enforcement reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
noo

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2009
Mister Indignation wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there are around four Jeremy Neece's in the area and they are ALL drugged out fuckwits.
no the jeremy neece i no is in the navy so all arent drugged
i have been there

Inez, KY

#22 Oct 22, 2009
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy Neace is not a bad person. I'd be the first one to admit that he has some problems. Who knows what really happened that night He took Danny's life. Danny was in my old man's family and Heather (Jeremy's wife) is in my family. It kills me when dumb ass people don't know what they are talking about. Jeremy did not lose his finger, it was just cut. Instead of tearing people down why don't you take a look at yourself and your family. Jeremy has lost his Mother, Grandmother, and two brothers. How would you act or feel?
its bad when you lose a love one but i have lost a mom ,dad,sister and most of all a chile that was 26 years old..that dont mean i have to get out here and do all those things does it ?
Jeremy Neece

Baldwin City, KS

#23 Nov 2, 2009
Wow, okay I'm so glad that there's two other people named Jeremy Neace, not Neece from Logan. I'm not a drug addict, nor a murderer. I'm actually not even living in West Virginia anymore. I'm a Sergeant in the Army. Thanks. Just wanted to clear things up.

Since: Dec 08

Smallville, WV

#24 Nov 2, 2009
Jeremy Neece wrote:
Wow, okay I'm so glad that there's two other people named Jeremy Neace, not Neece from Logan. I'm not a drug addict, nor a murderer. I'm actually not even living in West Virginia anymore. I'm a Sergeant in the Army. Thanks. Just wanted to clear things up.
People seem to have trouble comprehending the concept of multiple people having the same name around here. There are like 3 people with my same name in the regional jail right now.
Even the ages and middle initials aren't all that different.
Still doesn't stop them from putting it in the Banner when these guys do something epically moronic as soon as they get out, putting them right back in (with no mention of where they are even from/live).
Makes you want to name your kids things that are really different/stupid, so they won't have the same problems.
I'm thinking Frito Funions for a boy and Orange Banana for a girl. Don't steal them!
junkies

Nashville, TN

#25 Nov 7, 2009
they are all a bunch of "oxy morons" hahahaha kim is a loser so is her junkie ass boyfriend and the rest of them other folks!! They gonna get they azz beat!
knows the real story

Williamson, WV

#26 Mar 15, 2010
What the banner posted was a complete LIE! The children was not crawling around in the floor with "dirty needles" and the needle in question had fell from a trash bag which had been used to inject insulin for someone who had diabetes. Although granted the parents did do drugs it wasn't around the children, and before you down someone over what the banner posts remember that it's a media hungry company that likes to spread untruths and sell "news" regardless of the truth or untruth in it. The same way that everyone on here likes to stretch the story and add a little more each time it's posted from your judgemental minds.
URSpreadingLies

Williamson, WV

#27 Mar 16, 2010
horrible parents wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info!! Do you happen to know what site to get on to see the pics of these people?? The name Jeremy Neace sounds familiar, but I'm thinking that there is more than one Jeremy Neace in Logan. I just want to see if it's the same one that I'm thinking of. That's so messed up though, I can't believe that they would let their children walk and crawl around in that floor where there dirty needles were at. They exposed those children to so many horrible things. They could've gotten a disease or anything. IT'S JUST SAD THAT CHILDREN HAVE TO DEAL WITH PARENTS LIKE THAT. I hope they stay in jail for a LONG time, and I hope those kids will never have to live with their partents again. The only way they should get their children back is if they're clean for a very long time, even then they should be drug tested on a regular basis. POOR KIDS, IT HAPPENS MUCH TOO OFTEN IN THIS WORLD.
I cannot believe how much lies are believed just because "i read it in the paper" and that is supposed to make it true? FALSE! I happen to know them personally and they did NOT have kids crawling in the floor with dirty needles, and the needle that was there wasn't used for their drug use, it was used for an insulin injection from someone who had diabetes. The logan banner will tell and say anything just to keep them in business and to also throw jury members if they(the police) want someone condemned before they are even found guilty. And what is NOT being told is each of those cases were thrown out due to lack of evidence! So before you judge someone you don't know make sure it's the truth! Most people on here are here just to slander and start false rumors about someone they don't like!
URStupid

Williamson, WV

#28 Mar 17, 2010
URSpreadingLies wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe how much lies are believed just because "i read it in the paper" and that is supposed to make it true? FALSE! I happen to know them personally and they did NOT have kids crawling in the floor with dirty needles, and the needle that was there wasn't used for their drug use, it was used for an insulin injection from someone who had diabetes. The logan banner will tell and say anything just to keep them in business and to also throw jury members if they(the police) want someone condemned before they are even found guilty. And what is NOT being told is each of those cases were thrown out due to lack of evidence! So before you judge someone you don't know make sure it's the truth! Most people on here are here just to slander and start false rumors about someone they don't like!
I know you have to be one of two people to be trying to take up for Mike and Kim and Kim is too stupid to say some of the things that is being said so you have to be Mike's mom. You are the liar, those needles were not there for anyone using insulin for diabeties, they was used to shoot up their oxy contins, they were tested and it was oxycodone in the syringes, and the cases did get dropped on all but Kim, and that's probably because her stupid ass probably went in court and took all the rap thinking it would help get Mike out of jail cause she knows he'd just beat the shit out of her some more if she didn't, Kim's case is being seen upstairs, she don't know if she will get out of it or not. I don't know why you get on here trying to make them look good, because everybody that knows them knows they are both sorry pieces of shit. And tell everybody why Mike was in jail in the first place to have to be on the probation he keeps breaking and having to go back to jail. He tied an old woman up and beat her and robbed her. Why would anyone take up for someone like that, I couldn't take up for someone who could do that even if it was my child, and if you keep helping him by bailing him out after he goes out and robs someone else and gets caught, you are just as guilty as he is. The one that I really feel sorry for is that baby having to grow up with parents like that, he don't deserve that, before it's over with cps will end up with him again.
Maryann

United States

#29 Mar 17, 2010
HEY i know, why dont we just give everything we worked for to the drug heads, they way no one could talk about them, you knoe saying things like the drugie stold from me.
kim

United States

#30 Mar 17, 2010
Jeremy neace is in jail...He was arrested last night..zthis is the oe the origional story is about.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 17, 2010
URStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have to be one of two people to be trying to take up for Mike and Kim and Kim is too stupid to say some of the things that is being said so you have to be Mike's mom. You are the liar, those needles were not there for anyone using insulin for diabeties, they was used to shoot up their oxy contins, they were tested and it was oxycodone in the syringes, and the cases did get dropped on all but Kim, and that's probably because her stupid ass probably went in court and took all the rap thinking it would help get Mike out of jail cause she knows he'd just beat the shit out of her some more if she didn't, Kim's case is being seen upstairs, she don't know if she will get out of it or not. I don't know why you get on here trying to make them look good, because everybody that knows them knows they are both sorry pieces of shit. And tell everybody why Mike was in jail in the first place to have to be on the probation he keeps breaking and having to go back to jail. He tied an old woman up and beat her and robbed her. Why would anyone take up for someone like that, I couldn't take up for someone who could do that even if it was my child, and if you keep helping him by bailing him out after he goes out and robs someone else and gets caught, you are just as guilty as he is. The one that I really feel sorry for is that baby having to grow up with parents like that, he don't deserve that, before it's over with cps will end up with him again.
Let me tell you something you so called know it all.. I don't know who the other posts are from but this is Mike's mom and no you don't have the correct story. Yes my son is in jail for breaking his parole because he didn't report to his parole officer..the original charge was robbery but he didn't beat an "old lady" up in fact he didn't lay a hand on anyone, and that includes the beating of Kim you say he did/does all of that is a lie. I don't uphold what he did it was wrong and he's been punished for his crime by serving his prison sentence. He's been accused by you people on here repeatedly for things he has not done simply because he does have a prison record and nobody seems to really give a crap about the truth on a person they would rather believe all the rumors just because "someone said it or i saw that story in the paper". I pretty well know who you are but you are not brave enough to put it here like i have done because i am not ashamed of my son even though he made a couple bad decisions in his life he is paying for and paid for. So instead of trying to lable people as trash on here and continue to be the gossipmonger that you are. Come to my face or take this up privately with me. Anyone can be an internet celebrity there cupcake.. but takes someone with class to be the real person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 15 min Nancy 11,880
Wildcats versus Tigers in Basketball 1 hr Old Fan 1
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 2,227
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 12,573
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 11,203
Say what's come to mind.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Crazy Jae 510
Kayla Slone 1 hr well 21
Switzer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web