Police charge locals with child neglect

Oct 9, 2009 Full story: Logan Banner 31

The West Virginia State Police arrested several local residents recently on child neglect and other charges according to law enforcement reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
it was in the paper

Paintsville, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2009
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?
jiminy crickett

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 15, 2009
by J.D. CHARLES, Staff Writer6 days ago | 1664 views | 1 | 7 || The West Virginia State Police arrested several local residents recently on child neglect and other charges according to law enforcement reports.

Kimberly Rose Roberts, 24, of Logan, was arrested in Logan County by WVSP troopers J.D. Hensley, T.D. Boggs and J.T. Robinson for possession of a controlled substance and child neglect on Oct. 5.

She was booked at the Southwestern Regional Jail at Holden at 4:30 p.m.

According to police reports, on Oct. 5, the troopers responded to a call from the residence of Michael Hughes in Mount Gay about a separate investigation.

Upon arrival, the officers reportedly discovered three additional adults living at the residence, including Roberts, two infant children and a toddler. Roberts is the mother of one of the infant children, the report said. Additionally, the officers reportedly discovered multiple hypodermic needles/syringes that were scattered on the floor of the residence.

The report said the investigation also revealed the needles were used by the adult occupants of the residence to inject Oxycodone.

Roberts reportedly admitted the other adults in the residence were frequently under the influence of OxyContin in the presence of her child and the other children. The syringes were found to contain trace amounts of OxyContin, the report said.

Also arrested in relation to the incident on the same charges were:

Cathy Marie Adkins, 21, of Switzer, whose criminal complaint states she was the mother of the 2-year-old and 8-month-old children.

Michael Ray Hughes, 27, of Mt. Gay, whose criminal complaint states Hughes was the father of one of the children.

Jeremy Scott Neace, 24, of Switzer whose criminal complaint states he is the father of the 2-year-old and the 8-month-old.

All of those arrested reportedly gave statements that the other adults in the residence were frequently under the influence of OxyContin in the presence of the children.
Share This Article:
curious

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2009
jiminy crickett wrote:
by J.D. CHARLES, Staff Writer6 days ago | 1664 views | 1 | 7 || The West Virginia State Police arrested several local residents recently on child neglect and other charges according to law enforcement reports.
Kimberly Rose Roberts, 24, of Logan, was arrested in Logan County by WVSP troopers J.D. Hensley, T.D. Boggs and J.T. Robinson for possession of a controlled substance and child neglect on Oct. 5.
According to police reports, on Oct. 5, the troopers responded to a call from the residence of Michael Hughes in Mount Gay about a separate investigation.
Upon arrival, the officers reportedly discovered three additional adults living at the residence, including Roberts, two infant children and a toddler. Roberts is the mother of one of the infant children, the report said. Additionally, the officers reportedly discovered multiple hypodermic needles/syringes that were scattered on the floor of the residence.
The report said the investigation also revealed the needles were used by the adult occupants of the residence to inject Oxycodone.
Roberts reportedly admitted the other adults in the residence were frequently under the influence of OxyContin in the presence of her child and the other children. The syringes were found to contain trace amounts of OxyContin, the report said.
Cathy Marie Adkins, 21, of Switzer, whose criminal complaint states she was the mother of the 2-year-old and 8-month-old children.
Michael Ray Hughes, 27, of Mt. Gay, whose criminal complaint states Hughes was the father of one of the children.
Jeremy Scott Neace, 24, of Switzer whose criminal complaint states he is the father of the 2-year-old and the 8-month-old.
All of those arrested reportedly gave statements that the other adults in the residence were frequently under the influence of OxyContin in the presence of the children.
Share This Article:
Is this the same jeremy neace, who murdered DANNY HAGER?
horrible parents

Paintsville, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2009
jiminy crickett wrote:
Share This Article:
Thanks for the info!! Do you happen to know what site to get on to see the pics of these people?? The name Jeremy Neace sounds familiar, but I'm thinking that there is more than one Jeremy Neace in Logan. I just want to see if it's the same one that I'm thinking of. That's so messed up though, I can't believe that they would let their children walk and crawl around in that floor where there dirty needles were at. They exposed those children to so many horrible things. They could've gotten a disease or anything. IT'S JUST SAD THAT CHILDREN HAVE TO DEAL WITH PARENTS LIKE THAT. I hope they stay in jail for a LONG time, and I hope those kids will never have to live with their partents again. The only way they should get their children back is if they're clean for a very long time, even then they should be drug tested on a regular basis. POOR KIDS, IT HAPPENS MUCH TOO OFTEN IN THIS WORLD.
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2009
they all got out of jail the samr day kim got out the next moring this jereamy is from mud fork his wife cathy works at KROGERS I GUESS KROGERS HAS GOOD WORKS DON'T THEY
poor as dirt

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 16, 2009
lol wrote:
they all got out of jail the samr day kim got out the next moring this jereamy is from mud fork his wife cathy works at KROGERS I GUESS KROGERS HAS GOOD WORKS DON'T THEY
so jeremy has a wife named cathy and 2 babies by the other girl
Rictus

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2009
No, its not the same Jeremy Neece who killed some dude, who was spotted with Mary Pelfry the week she was killed and left his finger at Don Browning's Jewellry Store.

Its a different drug addled loser with the same name as the other drug addled loser.
I guess it's easy to see how you can confuse the two.
Child Neglect Jeremy has a wife.
Nine Fingers Louie apparently has problems with his sexual identity. That would explain the steroids, the overdone tats and so forth. It would also explain why he keeps going back to a place where he can shower with men - IE jail.
The other one, CHild Neglect Jeremy may be a drug addled loser, but I doubt he's gay.

“Well.. since you.....”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2009
Don't freakin judge Kroger employee's by one.. You don't know any of us.. So just drop it ain't like you and wher eever you work IF YOU WORK.. don't have some flaws...
stay in school kids

Paintsville, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2009
BJMM wrote:
Don't freakin judge Kroger employee's by one.. You don't know any of us.. So just drop it ain't like you and wher eever you work IF YOU WORK.. don't have some flaws...
yeah, and that made a lot of sense, GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU WORK AT KROGERS!

“Well.. since you.....”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2009
BTW..It is Kroger.. There's no S... If there was two Kroger.. then it would be Kroger's.

And yea it did make sense if you wasn't such a re-re you'd understand it completely.. I'm so tired of people getting on here and trash talking the store.. There is NOTHING but GOOD people that work at Kroger.. Okay, yea one time.. junk like this happens.. but it ain't like it is everyday, nor everyone of the employees..

AND..as for you...

Stay in school kids.. I think you actually need to know me.. before you judge me.. and you need to stop hiding behind a screen name and tell me the real name.. if you want to accuse me of doing and being something that I am not.. I work my ass off 6 days a week..I'm not at home sitting on my ass like you probably are drawing a check..and or food stamps..and maybe even both.
Tony Gerbalier

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2009
They charged me with gerbil neglect, but those little guys really have fun up there, really.
Poster Child

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2009
BJMM wrote:
BTW..It is Kroger.. There's no S... If there was two Kroger.. then it would be Kroger's.
Actually, in an instance two Kroger, it would be Krogers, not Kroger's.

Plural you see, not possessive.

The backward "N", attachment of an "S" to the end or middle of every noun, and the addition of an apostrophe before every "S" in signage (around the appalachian area) is indeed quite queer, don't you think?
Mister Indignation

Belfry, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2009
Rictus wrote:
No, its not the same Jeremy Neece who killed some dude, who was spotted with Mary Pelfry the week she was killed and left his finger at Don Browning's Jewellry Store.
Its a different drug addled loser with the same name as the other drug addled loser.
Actually, there are around four Jeremy Neece's in the area and they are ALL drugged out fuckwits.
Family

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2009
Rictus wrote:
I guess it's easy to see how you can confuse the two.
Child Neglect Jeremy has a wife.
Nine Fingers Louie apparently has problems with his sexual identity. That would explain the steroids, the overdone tats and so forth. It would also explain why he keeps going back to a place where he can shower with men - IE jail.
The other one, CHild Neglect Jeremy may be a drug addled loser, but I doubt he's gay.
Jeremy Neace is not a bad person. I'd be the first one to admit that he has some problems. Who knows what really happened that night He took Danny's life. Danny was in my old man's family and Heather (Jeremy's wife) is in my family. It kills me when dumb ass people don't know what they are talking about. Jeremy did not lose his finger, it was just cut. Instead of tearing people down why don't you take a look at yourself and your family. Jeremy has lost his Mother, Grandmother, and two brothers. How would you act or feel?
onewhoknows

Lenore, WV

#15 Oct 18, 2009
the jeremy neace that is the topix subject is orginally from route 44. the jeremy neace from holden is NO relation in any shape,fashion or form.
the Cathy you are referring too is not married to Jeremy if u must know and has 2 children with him. People do make mistakes, and its unfortunate. Its how you learn from those mistakes that makes a difference.
Samson Burke

Sutton, WV

#16 Oct 18, 2009
Any theif and murderer who is so stupid he leaves his FINGER at a crime scene is worse than a bad person. He's a turd.

Get off drugs, get a life and stop making excuses for scum that would have been fried in the electric chair before Crooked Democrats took over this state.
COME ON

Paintsville, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2009
Tony Gerbalier wrote:
They charged me with gerbil neglect, but those little guys really have fun up there, really.
if you're the bobby brown guy, then go back to being bobby! it's a lot better than this tony crap, it's been old since the third time you posted something about it!!! PLEASE GO BACK TO BOBBY!!LOL
huh uh

Paintsville, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2009
Mister Indignation wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there are around four Jeremy Neece's in the area and they are ALL drugged out fuckwits.
Really, what about the one that went out with kim pickelsimer??? He doesn't seem like someone who would be on drugs!!!
someone who knew him

Williamson, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2009
No it's a different one but don't sound like he is too much of a human being neither.
horrible parents wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info!! Do you happen to know what site to get on to see the pics of these people?? The name Jeremy Neace sounds familiar, but I'm thinking that there is more than one Jeremy Neace in Logan. I just want to see if it's the same one that I'm thinking of. That's so messed up though, I can't believe that they would let their children walk and crawl around in that floor where there dirty needles were at. They exposed those children to so many horrible things. They could've gotten a disease or anything. IT'S JUST SAD THAT CHILDREN HAVE TO DEAL WITH PARENTS LIKE THAT. I hope they stay in jail for a LONG time, and I hope those kids will never have to live with their partents again. The only way they should get their children back is if they're clean for a very long time, even then they should be drug tested on a regular basis. POOR KIDS, IT HAPPENS MUCH TOO OFTEN IN THIS WORLD.
A friend of Dannys

Williamson, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2009
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy Neace is not a bad person. I'd be the first one to admit that he has some problems. Who knows what really happened that night He took Danny's life. Danny was in my old man's family and Heather (Jeremy's wife) is in my family. It kills me when dumb ass people don't know what they are talking about. Jeremy did not lose his finger, it was just cut. Instead of tearing people down why don't you take a look at yourself and your family. Jeremy has lost his Mother, Grandmother, and two brothers. How would you act or feel?
How could you even uphold someone who murdered someone in cold blood. He stabbed a person over 20 times, slit his throat and left the knife in his chest, and he's not a bad person what kind of drugs are you on? It must be some good ones because that is not a good person and losing a family member is no excuse for murdering someone. They should have kept him in prison for the rest of his life and beat the shit out of him every day. I don't understand how he can walk around like he did nothing wrong. He is a no good piece of crap. I really hope that one day he gets the justice he deserves and that he dies a slow agonizing and painful death like Danny did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James green 22 min Heard 10
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Terrible_Herbst 12,783
Logan Parents and Grandparents 1 hr wildcat mom 29
Ojeda and his cronies 2 hr watchdog 1
my feet are so ugly that i can't show them to m... (Oct '09) 2 hr just like me 56
logan courthouse closed why 3 hr Little Queenie 37
Arnie is having an ILLEGAL Poker Game at Infinity! 5 hr Samantha 7

Flood Warning for Logan County was issued at March 05 at 8:44AM EST

Switzer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Switzer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST